Game Day Crows v Bulldogs in sunny ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Vader again showing he's not a great judge of footballers....considering how little Frampton has played down back he's developing well learning on the job.

Not being a good judge is fairly harsh, and he’s had a lot of good calls.

I have a lot of respect for Vader, but he did depart from the sound statistical analysis that we’re used to from him.

Football isn’t all about stats, and of course performance is all about the visual as well, but Frampton is doing a lot right at the moment and is developing well.

My gut feeling is that he won’t actually blossom into a true lock-down KPF is the same mould as Butts, so I think we have to take some moment where his 1-1 work won’t be as good, or defensive work on the lead.

But his read of the ball, his attacking presence, intercepting and metres gained are all elite for his position so far this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have a lot of respect for Vader, but he did depart from the sound statistical analysis that we’re used to from him.

Football isn’t all about stats, and of course performance is all about the visual as well, but Frampton is doing a lot right at the moment and is developing well.

My gut feeling is that he won’t actually blossom into a true lock-down KPF is the same mould as Butts, so I think we have to take some moment where his 1-1 work won’t be as good, or defensive work on the lead.

But his read of the ball, his attacking presence, intercepting and metres gained are all elite for his position so far this season.

Yeah when was the last good call by Vader, you do really post some absolute rubbish....

Let's see how many agree with your call...

Murphy and McHenry good today, They were like pig dogs at the contents. Neither highly skilled but both full of heart
Scrappy games are where they are at their best. Lots of in and under and high pressure disposals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah when was the last good call by Vader, you do really post some absolute rubbish....

Let's see how many agree with your call...

I think you misread what I was saying, or I didn’t express it very well.

I think he’s going to be a ripper KPD, but I think he’ll have different weapons to your average KPD.

I’m so glad others saw what I saw in regards to the umpiring. Because I very rarely complain but today’s game was just dreadful.

I wasn’t sure if it was because I wanted us to win so bad that I thought the umpiring was terrible. So it’s good to see I’m not alone.

And it wasn’t only the frees they got. For me it was the 15+ frees we didn’t get. It was unbelievable!!

3JEtaoKI.jpg
Thanks Skip

I’m so glad others saw what I saw in regards to the umpiring. Because I very rarely complain but today’s game was just dreadful.

I wasn’t sure if it was because I wanted us to win so bad that I thought the umpiring was terrible. So it’s good to see I’m not alone.

And it wasn’t only the frees they got. For me it was the 15+ frees we didn’t get. It was unbelievable!!
Your dead right, Not only the frees they got it was the frees we never got, And then the 50 metre penalty not paid to us that would have been a certain goal. It was deplorable. Without the shonky umpiring and our own bad finishing in front of goal we should have won by plenty. Very impressive win

Your dead right, Not only the frees they got it was the frees we never got, And then the 50 metre penalty not paid to us that would have been a certain goal. It was deplorable. Without the shonky umpiring and our own bad finishing in front of goal we should have won by plenty. Very impressive win
The goal they kicked to go ahead was definitely HTB against them too.

I’m usually of the opinion that what comes around goes around and try not to talk too much about it. However it seems to come around an awful lot more than it goes around for the Dogs. Fourth time this year they’ve had a FK differential of +10 or more in their favour.

I'm thinking Frampton is definitely in front of Murray in that position atm - and McAsey - well sell for something at the end of this year.

Y
The goal they kicked to go ahead was definitely HTB against them too.

I’m usually of the opinion that what comes around goes around and try not to talk too much about it. However it seems to come around an awful lot more than it goes around for the Dogs. Fourth time this year they’ve had a FK differential of +10 or more in their favour.
Yep sure was, Dogs player tackled incorrect disposal that results in goal, Doesn't even get a mention with commentators. That's what makes the win even better.

I've gone from "me love" to "Not happy, Jan", AmericanCrow .

Too many unguarded Dogs getting hit lace out. Defenders did well first 10-15 minutes, but gotta tighten up now.
Texan picked you up mate. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back