Game Day Crows V Cats, Cats weren’t Robbed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
It’s here!
These weeks are sooo long.
Taking my nearly 4yo to his first home game and his second game ever (the game we came back from 50pts down at the G to draw vs Collingwood was the other)
Really need to win these home games especially vs teams like Geelong that will most likely be contenders for the 8 aswell.

Crows in a close one, crows by 19.

Last edited:
We should win...

But I’m not Uber-confident

I’m not even regular-taxi-confident

Geelong are $1.85, Crows are $1.95

Then line is one and a half points

Cracking morning outside, if tonight’s like this, look out

Also AFLW motorcade around the ground @ 6.45pm

Good luck to Paddy and the guys tonight

D91AAEFD-5DCD-4E2E-BD05-34B88A3A744F.gif

I hope we flog them like we did in the 2017 Prelim

Massive game tonight, win this and we hit a stretch of 6 really winnable games.

It will be interesting to see ROB get his shot and if he can take it away from Jacobs. Big game for our forwards, got to make every forward entry count. Win this one and it could set our year up

Geelong in cracking form with their new look lineup. Henry out for them is much like Doedee for us. Don't think Henderson has much AFL footy left in him.

We have to use the ball better going inside 50, if we do then we should be alright. If not, then we may as well not bother turning up.

A good test. Geelong have a similar.defensive set up to Hawthorn.

It took three quarters to adjust for that game. Need to come out and take the game on from the first bounce.

Time for ROB to stake his claim as the future long term Ruck for this club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good test. Geelong have a similar.defensive set up to Hawthorn.

It took three quarters to adjust for that game. Need to come out and take the game on from the first bounce.

Time for ROB to stake his claim as the future long term Ruck for this club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The addition of Seedsman to the side gives us a different look. So many fantastic ball users, many of whom had an off day against Hawthorn.

The change was clear last week, although we still look rusty. They'll bring more pressure than Sydney, we just have to be patient and precise.

It’s here!
These weeks are sooo long.
Taking my nearly 4yo to his first home game and his second game ever (the game we came back from 50pts down at the G to draw vs Collingwood was the other)
Really need to win these home games especially vs teams like Geelong that will most likely be contenders for the 8 aswell.

Crows in a close one, crows by 19.
You were at that Pies game too. I went with my Dad & sister who is in Melbourne. Dad hadn't been back to the MCG since it held the Olympics.

Was the game of the season for me. Hopefully this one is too, but we get a victory against the in form Cats & really get some momentum going.

Crows by 15. ROB to make the selectors wonder why it took another 3 years to play him.

You were at that Pies game too. I went with my Dad & sister who is in Melbourne. Dad hadn't been back to the MCG since it held the Olympics.
Small side trip on the way home from falls creek!
My wife said “let’s leave at half time” I said “we’re here now, may as well stay”

Small side trip on the way home from falls creek!
My wife said “let’s leave at half time” I said “we’re here now, may as well stay”
Wow, imagine if you had left... it may have ended in a divorce lol.

We break even in the midfield we win.

We like night footy and crowd will be involved - young Cats first away game in a hostile stadium (MCG and Geelong don't count).

If we get 72 inside 50's like Melbourne did we win. Our defence is as good as theirs, our forward line is better.

We win 16 points.

Another bright and early one for me and can't avoid the office. Just don't piss me off with a crappy first quarter so I am driving into work at 5:30am please.

I have no earthly idea what to make of this one---other than none of us wants to lose to a surfer.

Cats would be super confident after the last 2 rounds. Pretty much everything they tried has worked so far this season. I still think the key to winning this game is to actually stop them from executing their game plan, rather then going all out attack with our gameplan. I know its a super negative game style, and will likely create another low scoring slog, but to me the 4 points is all that matters, so we just need to do what we have to do, even if it means playing ugly.

Getting through this initial tough stretch of games 2-1 would be a great way to kick off the year (even if we havent shown our best footy)! Especially leading into NORTH, GCS, FREO, PORT and the LIONS (although the lions are certainly no longer the layup of years gone by).

Crows by 15 in a low scoring, ugly pigdog of a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back