Game Day Crows V Cats, Cats weren’t Robbed!

Remove this Banner Ad

* this comp, looking forward to seeing our SANFL team ruin my life further tomorrow night. Adelaide you mediocre flogs

Obrien is a liability. More than jacobs. He cant kick, doesnt win any ruck taps and has no idea wtf hes doing half the time. Play that lazy peice of s**t jenkins in the ruck and ******* play fogarty. Play stengle instead of a useless murphy. * you pyke. Your an idiot.

Very lucky we got an average Sydney side last week. Everyone else has worked us out and we don't have a plan B. Jenkins is still a major liability and we can't carry his imbalance any longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe your list isn’t as good as you think it is????

If anybody would be an expert on horrific footy, it would be the Blues. Your club masters in incredibly crappy list building. Now run along and I look forward to seeing your typical 75 point loss on Friday Night Footy. :thumbsu:

As s**t as Carlton are, he may he have a point. Forward line is cooked and dysfunctional, defence is a mess and our pressure is non-existent.

Perhaps, but I'm not going to welcome a Carlton poster like that to this board willy nilly.

Obrien is a liability. More than jacobs. He cant kick, doesnt win any ruck taps and has no idea wtf hes doing half the time. Play that lazy peice of s**t jenkins in the ruck and ******* play fogarty. Play stengle instead of a useless murphy. **** you pyke. Your an idiot.

3 games out of 184. Can't be too hard on him. He didn't lose us the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back