Game Day Crows V Cats, Cats weren’t Robbed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry ROB, but if you can't kick for goal ... You can't AFL'.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Agreed he barely looked like he knew how to old the ball.

I don't want to single the poor lad out but why have we bothered so long with his development.
Maybe when all things are going right he could do OK when he's really thinking about what he needs to do but under the pressure of Afl he's no chance.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Missing several easy targets is skill level
That was the difference in the 1st quarter, then we were playing catch up.

The efficiency of the forward lines was the main difference. We must change up our mix.

Such a frustrating loss.
I havent looked at stats, but the eye test tells me we matched them and even dominated (third quarter) suns one area.

Entries to F50 are terrible and general forward play seems unstructured. These two issues go hand in glove.

We just lack polish.

When we push forward we move the ball well till the F50 then it all falls apart.

Not helped by having the most big men in one team who fear physical contact.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That’s hardly a high bench mark. Not sure Stanley is considered a good afl ruckman.
O'Brien had a decent 1st game in 3 years & is the least of our problems!

ROB wasn't our worst. Wasn't the best, but I'd say he's worth giving a few more games to see if he can start getting the hang of things.
He did some things I haven't seen Sauce do this year - tackle, defend the opposion ruck on our FF goal line, go for marks inside f50, have a shot at goal

I didn't notice him not doing what Sauce does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be the end of an era for this club. Went through many hardships and mishaps this decade and actually had a shot at it in 2017. Didn't expect to win but we tried tonight esp in the 3rd but could never catch up, Crouch misses an easy one and that was all she wrote. But what about Jenkins knocking that handball out of bounds, oh my! If Geelong at their best turned up we would have been destroyed by 10 goals.

Does anyone think we would dish this crap up if Clarkson was our coach?

He'd have weeded them out by now. Blooded new players.

We will wither on the vine with this current system.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
We'd never chase someone like Clarkson, because they'd demand better assistant coaches, sack our golden ticket brigade and generally rock the boat. Better to keep hiring untried coaches who need the job and have to do what they're told. That way the boy's club can stay in their current positions indefinitely.

This could be the end of an era for this club. Went through many hardships and mishaps this decade and actually had a shot at it in 2017. Didn't expect to win but we tried tonight esp in the 3rd but could never catch up, Crouch misses an easy one and that was all she wrote. But what about Jenkins knocking that handball out of bounds, oh my! If Geelong at their best turned up we would have been destroyed by 10 goals.

Yep, it's rebuild time.

Need to offload multiple players Lobbe style and start from scratch. We've got first round picks plus guys like Himmelberg who need opportunities.

I have seen nothing from him that suggest he has better in him. Been that way for years. Sure he was not the issue tonight but he is certainly not the answer going forward.
Agreed I'd rather see us try the Feenix approach and have Jenkins in ruck.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back