Game Day Crows V Dees + BT’s lovechild

Remove this Banner Ad

So Adelaide come out and they cut to Daisy and Fu**knuckles NT tour.
Who gives a f***! SHOW ME THE FOOTY!!!

i have to watch it at work, normally watch on Fox, i thought the same thing, he gives a * about the NT tour, talk about footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could describe Mackay's entire career in 3-4 largely ineffective set plays

Here they are:

1) Handball receive from a player in front, run past that player about 30m, bomb long to a contest.

2) Handball receive in the center, run inside 50 under no pressure and kick a behind

3) Start slightly out of position at a stoppage, direct opponent gets the ball, Mackay chases from behind and applies pressure but opponent gets off easy disposal regardless of tackle

4) Opposition running in waves, Mackay's turn to apply tackle pressure from in front, tackle does nothing and the opposition easily carry it forward another 50 meters

Oh and

5) Kick out to himself, run 30m, long bomb to a huge contest featuring Jacobs on the boundary just outside 50

His metres gained is always good because he receives the chip kick from a behind in the back pocket. Then runs and bombs to the boundary.

Or takes the kick out, chips to himself, then runs and bombs to the boundary.

He knows how to polish a turd.

Actual great summary of the great Dmack’s methodology, wish they kept stats for bomb kicks to teammates out numbered in contests on the boundary, would have another stats leader of the league in the team

They are saying he did it in the warm up.. but I’d say you’re right and it’s from last week..
They would have given him every chance to play, left it as late as possible. Just mustn't have felt right.

I hope it doesn't lapse back into the chronic problem he had last season.

So Adelaide come out and they cut to Daisy and Fu**knuckles NT tour.
Who gives a f***! SHOW ME THE FOOTY!!!
Tell me about it. “Let’s pick two of our most annoying presenters cut away from the footy”.

I’d preferred to have seen Bruce McAvaney going around the NT at least.

Here they are:

1) Handball receive from a player in front, run past that player about 30m, bomb long to a contest.

2) Handball receive in the center, run inside 50 under no pressure and kick a behind

3) Start slightly out of position at a stoppage, direct opponent gets the ball, Mackay chases from behind and applies pressure but opponent gets off easy disposal regardless of tackle

4) Opposition running in waves, Mackay's turn to apply tackle pressure from in front, tackle does nothing and the opposition easily carry it forward another 50 meters

5) stream inside 50 for a long point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back