Game Day Crows V Dees + BT’s lovechild

Remove this Banner Ad

In fact bizarrely, next week in indigenous round we have another wonderful set of scheduling.

We play GWS in the Sunday twilight spot. Yep, two top 4 teams from last year in Sunday twilight.

Meanwhile Sydney play Carlton on Friday night, and Saturday night is Richmond v Essendon and West Coast v St Kilda.

In fact bizarrely, next week in indigenous round we have another wonderful set of scheduling.

We play GWS in the Sunday twilight spot. Yep, two top 4 teams from last year in Sunday twilight.

Meanwhile Sydney play Carlton on Friday night, and Saturday night is Richmond v Essendon and West Coast v St Kilda.
It’s bizarre isn’t it? Surely someone doesn’t create the draw and no one checks it? Surely there is a discussion about it.

The vibe between the townspeople, a bar, or just the vibe between you and 1970Crow?
All of the above, the desert palms is bustling Crows blow ins are double the amount of Dee’s, our boys looked hungry........ at dinner last night and the golf cart ride to Bonjangles was without incident.

I mean Saturday Night fair enough, that's Dreamtime.

But Friday is Sydney vs Carlton? Really?
I guess coming back from Alice I guess they wanted to give us a 7 day break.

Giants also don't rate highly on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess coming back from Alice I guess they wanted to give us a 7 day break.

Giants also don't rate highly on TV.

True, but the schedule should be designed to maximize good teams in good time slots.

History has shown that good games of football rate most highly. Even if one of the teams isn't highly supported.

Some of us (me) are well aware of our schedule the next few weeks. 25 years ago, it would fit nicely into my ummmm "schedule" on the weekends.

These days it's just downright cruel.

Some of us (me) are well aware of our schedule the next few weeks. 25 years ago, it would fit nicely into my ummmm "schedule" on the weekends.

These days it's just downright cruel.
What time is game day today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back