Game Day Crows v Eagles - Lambs heading for doom [now with 100% more POLL ]

Who will win today and by how much? (closes ~4.30PM ACST)

• Crows 100+ points

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows under 100 points

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Eagles under 10 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles 10-50 points

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Eagles 50-100 points

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Eagles 100+ points

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
I realise people will still be unhappy, but the ball movement looked a lot better today. Replace Hartigan with Doedee and Otten with Keath and I think we win that. If this type of ball movement was there all season we wouldn’t have dropped games like Essendon and North, even Carlton.

Schulzycrow

Vale Walshy..Gone too soon.
Apr 18, 2010
Land of Procrastination
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NorwoodFC, Chic Bulls, Gldn State
But we were going to get flogged. You all said so.
Might as well have been. Never got in front, same sloppy disposal, missed tackles, missed goals out of the 8 and unlikely to get back in. Two seasons wasted.
Oh, and Fog kicking 5 against the Eagles at home but only 2nd game of the year classic AFC. Will be another 20 years for another flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABAB

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Might as well have been. Never got in front, same sloppy disposal, missed tackles, missed goals out of the 8 and unlikely to get back in. Two seasons wasted.
Oh, and Fog kicking 5 against the Eagles at home but only 2nd game of the year classic AFC. Will be another 20 years for another flag.
Nah, we will build a list to contend for the premiership in another 5-6 years like we have been doing since our last flag, hopefully, we will pinch on of those opportunity in those next 20 years.

beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Thats why we got close, apart from his one gut run he had yet another poor game.
He played well in the 2nd q.
Where has that endeavour been for the last seven or eight weeks? Play like that the last two games and we could win both.
First time I've seen us analyse an oppo's strengths and work to negate them. Could this be the dawning of a new era for our coaching panel, or is it an aberration?

Scrogdogg

All Australian
May 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I realise people will still be unhappy, but the ball movement looked a lot better today. Replace Hartigan with Doedee and Otten with Keath and I think we win that. If this type of ball movement was there all season we wouldn’t have dropped games like Essendon and North, even Carlton.
You are forgetting the pizz poor decision making and GIFTED TURNOVERS we kept supplying them.

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
And a flogging may have just got the change we so desperately need... this however is the worst result.

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I disagree. This is not the worst result. At least this loss puts our future out of our hands, and makes it much more likely that we'll miss the 8, and therefore making it more likely to force those required changes to this club.

The worst possible result the club could get from this match is winning. It's rewarding us for selling our future in a life or death battle for 8th (utterly stupid at the best of times), which means the next time we're faced with this situation, we'll again sell our future for that finals place. There is no positive there at all, just increasing the millstone weighing us down.

Crowboto

All Australian
Jun 11, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I takes so many poor performances and massive amounts vitriole from the supporter base and media for them to wake up and play like they did and even then its only once or twice a year. Big issues with this club.

Top Bottom