Game Day Crows v Eagles - Lambs heading for doom [now with 100% more POLL ]

Who will win today and by how much? (closes ~4.30PM ACST)

• Crows 100+ points

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows under 100 points

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Eagles under 10 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles 10-50 points

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Eagles 50-100 points

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Eagles 100+ points

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we played better today. But West Coast has gotten out of jail plenty of times this season, they have certainly had a lot of luck go their way in 2019 and if they finish 2nd on the ladder that was because they took advantage of their luck and can win it all again.

Collingwood at home next week, not sure about that one. Won't beat the Bulldogs.

Should have won the games earlier in the season.

Fun fact: If we stop with the unnecessary handballs to a player in a worse position that result in a turnover and a goal, we win these games. We are still doing it. Centre tap to midfielder running clear towards goal and he handballs sideways/backwards to a team mate under pressure. No other word for it other than ******?*

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we were going to get flogged. You all said so.
Might as well have been. Never got in front, same sloppy disposal, missed tackles, missed goals out of the 8 and unlikely to get back in. Two seasons wasted.
Oh, and Fog kicking 5 against the Eagles at home but only 2nd game of the year classic AFC. Will be another 20 years for another flag.

I'll admit it was closer than I expected.

It was definitely the bottom 6 that cost us that game and THAT is on the selectors. NO-one else to blame.

Might as well have been. Never got in front, same sloppy disposal, missed tackles, missed goals out of the 8 and unlikely to get back in. Two seasons wasted.
Oh, and Fog kicking 5 against the Eagles at home but only 2nd game of the year classic AFC. Will be another 20 years for another flag.
Nah, we will build a list to contend for the premiership in another 5-6 years like we have been doing since our last flag, hopefully, we will pinch on of those opportunity in those next 20 years.

Back