Game Day Crows v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was the main commentators for today's game?

Mark Ricciuto and Brad Johnson doing special comments but who is the main commentator?

Err, what agenda? No need to get personal either with pot shots such as "fool". I'm merely stating my opinion. I like Cheney and 90% of what he does but the past two weeks he has shown a lack of desperation at certain stages. It was clear as day that Mayne was going to soccer that through in the square. He should have dived across to at least try and get it. Last week vs. Puopolo he should have jumped forward too but tried a very soft bump on him instead which he brushed off.
Which goal was this? I would like some clarification before I respond.

Err, what agenda? No need to get personal either with pot shots such as "fool". I'm merely stating my opinion. I like Cheney and 90% of what he does but the past two weeks he has shown a lack of desperation at certain stages. It was clear as day that Mayne was going to soccer that through in the square. He should have dived across to at least try and get it. Last week vs. Puopolo he should have jumped forward too but tried a very soft bump on him instead which he brushed off.
Should have knocked it through in the first contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does some good things, but not having a great impact.
Fewer disposals than Lyons.
Only 14th ranked player for us today on AF points.
I also suggested Douglas come under greater scrutiny last week ......got howled down, but i don't think he's an automatic pick and Lyons/M.Crouch are not?

IMO ATS all 3 are on the same line ......Lyons seems to be gaining confidence, Matt is not hurting enough with his disposals, and Dougie is flashing in & out of games

I'm conflicted. As one of the "we're gonna smash them" mob the margin disappoints. My good and bad won't be good reading.

Happy we banked 4 points but somehow it looked live as if we struggled

And maybe that's perspective

It is--there was always going to be some letdown from last week, Freo's style and pride wanting to avoid 0-6 start, and you just have games like this.

Take the W, forget about this game and get geared up for a big one next week.

I no longer buy the foot argument on Tex. I think there is something going on with his back--guy barely bent over for some ground balls.

Does some good things, but not having a great impact.
Fewer disposals than Lyons.
Only 14th ranked player for us today on AF points.
How does that AF thing work? It had Jenkins as our best player. He had two goals from a 50m and a pathetic free. Did little else and fumbled every time he went near it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back