Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Those feeling nervous probably watched the GWS v Suns trial match.

At the risk of sounding dramatic, today is an actual sliding doors moment. We are currently underdogs for our first 6 games but all of them are winnable. We need an early season win or things could go south very quickly.

My confidence is mostly based on The Burgess Factor. Our Kids looked very fit yesterday.

Crows by 3 points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS are a more talented, more experienced side with a brand new, refreshing coach playing at home after a strong pre season. Reckon they are a finals and top 4 chance. And we have absolutely s**t the bed against them recently.

GWS by 45

I see what you're doing.

Someone had to write us off, taking one for the team, hats off 👏

Those feeling nervous probably watched the GWS v Suns trial match.

At the risk of sounding dramatic, today is an actual sliding doors moment. We are currently underdogs for our first 6 games but all of them are winnable. We need an early season win or things could go south very quickly.

My confidence is mostly based on The Burgess Factor. Our Kids looked very fit yesterday.

Crows by 3 points!

In my sliding doors moment I am a little concerned by our preseason confidence which was smashed by Ports performance yesterday - they were meant to be horrid and we were meant to be the big improvers in my plan, however they looked very very sharp - I am hoping we are a good as our preseason games looked.

I still have us in my multi 1-39point winners but not confident.

Haha no but I don't really see losing to them as a big deal. I expect we'll show plenty of signs, especially in the first half

I'm expecting less 40+ losses this year, maybe this is one of the few.

I do respect their recent record against us, just not that scared of them, they still are no world beaters.

A lot of confidence in Berry today.

We win - I get beyond excited, but I won't be booking any flights to Melbourne for September.

We lose - meh, it's the first round.

We beat Geelong in the first round a couple of years ago hahahahahahaha

GWS have talent all over the place, with a new coach and led be Toby Greene, a superstar of the game. They'll be up and about nothing surer and I think we'll give them a few headaches in our forward line, but I don't see us winning this one.

Regardless, need to see heaps of good signs and development and it won't be the end of the world with a loss as long as we don't put in a simpering pathetic second half performance like Brisbane yesterday.

Actually feeling optimistic today, should win, need to win too. If we don't get it done today then the heat will come quickly on the coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back