Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony of Tom Green kicking the goal that put GWS ahead in the 3rd quarter. Nicks was asked at half time what he’d do about him; the answer was Green can get as many disposals if we’re in front on the scoreboard.

Well done GWS. They wanted it way more than the Crows.

Thilthorpe should be in for either Walker or O’Brien next week. Both need a wake up call.

And tell Rachele and Rankine to put away the smart ass celebrations until they’ve done something worth celebrating. That is, wins on the board and lots of them.

Look at the positive... our game is based on pressurising the ball carrier.. we nailed that in the first half and got repeat turnover scores.. the weather got to our boys and we couldn't keep the pressure on their class mids got off the chain... the first half shows we have something to work with...

Do not think you would say this cruel statement if you ever experienced the loss of someone
Totally understand what you mean but please don’t equate
Many through Covid lost their loved ones. Was emotional and difficult to RIP
Seriously? You're being oversensitive.

I'd be more annoyed that you assume someone hasn't lost anyone. Everyone has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicks is literally the best coach willing to come to Adelaide. It's why he is our coach.
Nah, they just overcorrected on "culture" and picked a guy who had that, but probably not the tactical nous. We certainly didn't help with a vanilla appointment like VB in the middle either.

He's the perfect senior assistant, not the man for the top job. He's set some great fundamentals for a young side that another more adventurous coach will be able to take advantage of. Not a total waste, but it's just treading water with him at this point I think.

These are exactly the type of losses that sting hard if you actually want to try make the top 8
Top 8 is a pipe dream anyway. Today showed how far we are from that. I’m not surprised so many people bought into the hype with the way the club has been talking. No idea why they would put that kind of pressure on themselves, it just adds to the embarrassment.

Berry and Shoenberg had terrible games
Schoenberg has been shite for a long time now.

For all his faults Hately was better than him last year.

I have not stated that anyone has not lost someone
It's fairly implied considering you said you thought they wouldn't say it if they had lost someone.

Regardless I'm not having the debate. There are plenty of sayings involving death or other such topics and to take them literally or emotionally is being very sensitive. It wasn't a comment about a specific dead person, it was a metaphor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back