Game Day Crows v GWS, "And the winner is... who knows Tex is out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually thought he had picked up a yard or two through the JLT. In all reality he is slow.
Lever is going to be your man.
Neither Otten or Lever force out Hartigan of Talia so unless we plan on playing 4 talls downd back one of them have to make way.

Do you think Otten can cover the run and groundwork of the players Cheney usually matchea up on? If the answer is yes, then there is his spot.
big no for me. GWS and their three talls let us off the hook to an extent.

If we persist with Kelly then Otten goes out for Lever. I thought he did enough, especially in the first half when the heat was on. I still don't trust Kelly's kicking under pressure.
Need to separate Cheney/Kelly and Otten/Hartigan/Lever. Different roles.

If we persist with Kelly then Otten goes out for Lever. I thought he did enough, especially in the first half when the heat was on. I still don't trust Kelly's kicking under pressure.

I think the kicking aspect is a worry for sure, and I guess Otto is the more reliable leg, but I think Kelly offers more grunt,,speed flexibility and Upside (i truely hate that term) and Kelly has improved his kicking a fair bit iver the last couple of seasons from what I can tell.

Anyway, with both Lever and Cheney to come back, It is a nice place we find ourselves with auch selection dilemma.
End of 2014 the experts had us in all sorts of teouble regarding our back 6. Now look at us, spoilt for choice.

Crows were very good and will be hard to beat but GWS showed no respect or thought it was going to be a cake walk, there's no point guarding space when the opposition is 20m in the clear, atkins is a star and once again the crows make ball movement look easy, I think the Hawks will be a easy kill as they give the opposition to much space and we will see the same thing pretty much. Port will be a very different game as you might have noticed Hinkley's game plan is playing close to the boundry line to minimize free movement of the ball and to generate a contested style of game which he thinks plays to Ports strengths.
We will smash port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from the game. We killed them at the back and killed them on the spread. If not for some poor set shots at goal we should have won by 80 or more. Rory Gnomeo Laird smashed them, Rory Batman Sloane was his desperate gut running best and Rory Rat Atkins was cool and dominant.

Gotta persist with Hampton. I think the occasion got the better of him today (whereas Menz is naturally a cool customer) but I think once he gets a few games under his belt his speed is gonna be huge for us.

Once again Mackey and Douglas the two whipping boys of 2016 were excellent today.

D-Mack made the right decision every time he touched the ball, did the 1%ers, pressured hard... well in.

You're right except for the part where you said 'Once again'.

Last edited:
It's an obsession with a few. Made 2 mistakes I saw, one being a punch that should have been a mark. But otherwise he was perfectly fine.

His first four disposals went to the opposition ...

Crows were very good and will be hard to beat but GWS showed no respect or thought it was going to be a cake walk, there's no point guarding space when the opposition is 20m in the clear, atkins is a star and once again the crows make ball movement look easy, I think the Hawks will be a easy kill as they give the opposition to much space and we will see the same thing pretty much. Port will be a very different game as you might have noticed Hinkley's game plan is playing close to the boundry line to minimize free movement of the ball and to generate a contested style of game which he thinks plays to Ports strengths.
Your avatar is struggling a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back