Unofficial Preview Crows v Hawks, Friday night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Just cause I am always curious, what is the expected crowd?
70k + IMO.
All the neutrals will come for this game along with 30,000crows supporters flying/driving down from Adelaide + 5k crows supports rocking up from Melbourne.

I'd say the crowd noise will be 50/50 too, it wouldn't surprise me if 75,000 are there.
All the AFL/MCC Neutral members will rock up for this game considering it's the last game in Melb prior to the Grand Final.

70k + IMO.
All the neutrals will come for this game along with 30,000crows supporters flying/driving down from Adelaide + 5k crows supports rocking up from Melbourne.

I'd say the crowd noise will be 50/50 too, it wouldn't surprise me if 75,000 are there.
All the AFL/MCC Neutral members will rock up for this game considering it's the last game in Melb prior to the Grand Final.

So much better on television when it fills up, in my opinion.

I KNEW we would travel well. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately work work work was what I got instead this afternoon. It's all good. Beddy bye by 11pm and up in the morning will do nicely.

Take care champ, look forward to your banter in 7 hours time. Man flu has me at home tonight, so I will be on here too.

I'm hoping for Mitchell to move over to Tex just to roughen him up..then to see this.

Mitchell dropped flat on his arse.

CB5uhURUAAAj47L.jpg:large

EVERYONE, pump up ' holy grail '
SEPTEMBER ACTION AT IT'S BEST , WOOOOOOOO

What's the odds on a mele happening? Tex will fly the god damn flag tonight!
if that happens, and we're down by plenty, expect the texan to fly the flag like no one has ever seen before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back