Unofficial Preview Crows v Hawks, Friday night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Every week I get more emotional thinking about Phil, he deserved to see what he has created.

He is seeing the game tonight from above champ. He was there last week, its why the players look towards the sky when celebrating each moment last week.

thought i'd tune into the footyshow last night to ride the wave to game time.
and what a load of s**t that was!

they spent more time talking about having a dump in front of your partner than tonight's game...

First time I have watched the show in over 10-12 years. I couldnt believe what I was hearing, if I didnt hear that myself I would have thought you are full of s**t.

They did actually talk about taking a dump. What a s**t show, I want the 15-20 minutes of my life back I lost from watching it.

Not sure if said elsewhere...just heard on radio here about 30 mins ago that Danger hardly trained...had a few kicks and was off...expecting a late change! Arrrgh.....

Not sure if said elsewhere...just heard on radio here about 30 mins ago that Danger hardly trained...had a few kicks and was off...expecting a late change! Arrrgh.....
He'll play. When did this supposed injury occur as I recall him taking pack marks in the last minutes last week. Smith didn't train last week or this week!

Take care champ, look forward to your banter in 7 hours time. Man flu has me at home tonight, so I will be on here too.

Big shock I am up already. Hopefully a good result will get me thru work after the game.

Haven't heard or seen this anywhere.

FiveAA hasn't uttered a word of that in last twenty minutes. You would think they would be all over it if that was true.

thought i'd tune into the footyshow last night to ride the wave to game time.
and what a load of s**t that was!

they spent more time talking about having a dump in front of your partner than tonight's game...

I am sensing a small amount of surprise despite the inevitability :)

Big shock I am up already. Hopefully a good result will get me thru work after the game.

Thought u were early!

I had a ship to attend tonight so had conceded that I would miss seeing the game but my manager, knowing I am a big Crows fan, changed the roster for tonight and gave the ship to someone else to do so I can watch the game!

They don't know that's the reason, I said the reason for the change is because I have too much work on tomorrow so I need a rest.

Very good of my manager, especially him being a Freo man. He won't be so kind if we get to play them in the Prelim!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been along since 96 so I hear you. Perhaps it is because I follow Cleveland teams (which serve as a complete counterbalance no doubt) but I always feel positive about Adelaide. ;)

Been along since 96 so I hear you. Perhaps it is because I follow Cleveland teams (which serve as a complete counterbalance no doubt) but I always feel positive about Adelaide. ;)

Start following Adelaide United (soccer) and the Redbacks (cricket). Actually, no, don't do that if you value your mental health.

Start following Adelaide United (soccer) and the Redbacks (cricket). Actually, no, don't do that if you value your mental health.

I got enough teams. Plus, 6 plus months of early am games is enough for this ol boy.;)

Good luck tonight Crows ! After the year it's been, I have nothing but respect for your fans, and especially the playing group for achieving what they have so far. If you do happen to win tonight, please be sure to give Freo a walloping next weekend ! All the best.

How about a bit of an American tradition and selecting a "pick to click" for the game tonight---

I will go with Rory Sloane to start us off
Sure.

What are you talking about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back