Game Day Crows v Hawks - in melbs, but not the G at 2:50

Remove this Banner Ad

You and Redleg Crow don't understand my point.

A natural forward takes those kicks. It is their mindset to do so. Regardless of the noise around them.

Notice the tap to Dawson by Thilthorpe. That was elite. He is a more natural Ruck/mid than forward. Need to play him more there than shoehorn him into a Tex replacement.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair, I think he has a lot to offer in the ruck as well as forward.

You and Redleg Crow don't understand my point.

A natural forward takes those kicks. It is their mindset to do so. Regardless of the noise around them.

Notice the tap to Dawson by Thilthorpe. That was elite. He is a more natural Ruck/mid than forward. Need to play him more there than shoehorn him into a Tex replacement.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I didn’t miss the point I just think you are wrong. Agree he is good in the ruck, but our forward structure is for s**t right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's kind of amazing Nicks can be such a positive, upbeat person and then instruct the players to play the most absolutely negative football and just suck out any joy or flair guys have while doing it.

What Nicks is seeing as "energy" in McHenry is just ADHD I reckon. It explains the lack of awareness, simple mistakes and the inability to concentrate...
I've said before, he plays like a puppy dog. All the energy in the world, but his mind goes a million miles an hour and as soon as it's focused on one thing something happens and it's off looking at something else.

I've said before, he plays like a puppy dog. All the energy in the world, but his mind goes a million miles an hour and as soon as it's focused on one thing something happens and it's off looking at something else.
So apt. Makes me think of that Joker quote in The Dark Knight. "I'm a dog chasing cars, if I ever caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back