• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah this win was against a terrible bruise free side. We allowed 1 developing player to attend centre square, ooh job done everyone.
Hawks played the last quarter as though they didn't want to win. Both clubs have many years of pain ahead. Hawks made a bad decision to get rid of Clarko. I hope we pick him up in 2022.

Also…what about Matt Crouch and pick 3 for pick 1 if we are so desperate for another top pick…thoughts? Too much?

Matt is a free agent. We cannot trade him to North for pick 1.

Not only that, but north are stacked with young mids and would be in the running for the least interested club for Matts services.

aabp1978

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Matt is a free agent. We cannot trade him to North for pick 1.

Not only that, but north are stacked with young mids and would be in the running for the least interested club for Matts services.
Isnt Matt a restricted free agent? In which case we could trade if we match an offer and he still doesnt want to stay? Genuine question..

Isnt Matt a restricted free agent? In which case we could trade if we match an offer and he still doesnt want to stay? Genuine question..

We could, however you'd need a guarantee Matt wants to leave.

At the moment, it's not on the table.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We busted our asses against witches hats tonight.

What a win
Don't necessarily agree.

The mere fact we kept Murphy on the field clearly hampered instead of a fit Dave....

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I highly doubt we don't want Horne.

I don't think we're willing to actively tank to get Horne however, and have it as a case of if sh*t works out in a certain way. That game should put an end to it, but this is a weird season, and 17th is genuinely on the cards still.
Matty Roberts please.

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Horne isn't even an SA type product. From what I've heard he's a freo fan, which already makes me think how in the hell are you a Dockers fan in SA, so he probably doesn't even have that SA benefit where he would stay home
Horne started following Freo because of Nat Fyfe. He is doing a good job of channelling Nat.

The negative press has related to his step-father being an ex Port Adelaide (plus Brisbane and Melbourne player), Fabian Francis. He is exactly what we need, a great clearance player who explodes from the stoppage (think Dangerflog without shanking the kick). a superb mark for his size and knows how to kick a goal.

How many Port supporting draftees have become fantastic Crow players? Scott Thompson and Brodie Smith immediately come to mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Cummings

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
matthew nicks is a beauty. a beauty at having no idea what he's doing.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Christ - WHY DONT YOU HAVE WET CROW ON IGNORE?

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
matthew nicks is a beauty. a beauty at having no idea what he's doing.

Jesus, Mick - piss off. Everyone around here remembers the ignorant s**t you've said in the past. You opinion was proven to be crapola ages ago.

Back