Remove this Banner Ad

arsene wenger1

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
More positives tonight than in the past few weeks - Rowe's been one of them
Must admit I very slowly changing my opinion of Rowe slightly. Other than a sneaky goal here and there, I wasn’t sure what else he could offer. Has more class than I gave him credit for. Sets up play nicely as a higher half forward

chrisso crow

All Australian
Jul 27, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NA Roosters
I don't know why Dawson doesn't get more midfield time. We talked up that side of his game all preseason, tried it r1 vs freo in his first club game coming back from injury then ruled a line through that role for him?
In this game I think it should've been tried in the last quarter. Played a very good first half and was then tagged out in the third quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bob Neil

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2011
At a table with old friends
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know he tries hard but geez I find McHenry a frustrating player. Just runs around like a headless chook and whilst he gets a bit more of the ball these days I don’t feel like his composure has improved at all.

Could he ever be the hard running rotation midfielder that Lambert has done so well for the Tigers.

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Must admit I very slowly changing my opinion of Rowe slightly. Other than a sneaky goal here and there, I wasn’t sure what else he could offer. Has more class than I gave him credit for. Sets up play nicely as a higher half forward
Yep, can find the ball and is creative with it. Also good for a goal a game, or so

Shame he doesn't have a few more inches of height

bickley26

All Australian
Jul 27, 2006
Among them
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
B.C.D.
Wasnt overly disapointed with this game from an effort point of view.
Umpires completely reamed us in the first 7 minutes in the 3rd and really changed the game.. Soligo and Hamill were good inclusions and Rowe was serviceable.. Our forwards s**t the tin tonight for some reason.. Still seeing improvements in the team so not entirely a negative night...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back