Game Day Crows v Saints AO 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys good luck tonight, just wondering who is your second ruck? Also how has Strachan been going?

I was surprised to see ROB not in the team.

Hey guys good luck tonight, just wondering who is your second ruck? Also how has Strachan been going?

Strachan first ruck, maybe Thilthorpe pitches in as second.

Why surprised about Rob? He's been sucking arse lately, giving silver service to opposition midfielders.

2ns probably Thilthorpe tonight.

Strachan started okay last week but tired after the half.

ROB has generally been stinking it up. Played well in the 2s last night though

Strachan first ruck, maybe Thilthorpe pitches in as second.

Why surprised about Rob? He's been sucking arse lately, giving silver service to opposition midfielders.
Just always rated ROB, sorry to hear he has been stinking it up.

Big job for your young rucks tonight.

Just always rated ROB, sorry to hear he has been stinking it up.

Big job for your young rucks tonight.
Strachan earned his call up with a sustained period of good form in the SANFL. I have my doubts he will make it in the AFL though. Looks a bit skinny/lightly framed relative to other AFL rucks.

Shame no Crouch vs Crouch brother battle. Would have been good seeing them beat each other up for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling OK, if not outright good, about this game. Looking for (needing) a contribution from RT, and taking our chances with accurate kicking generally. I'm confident we'll generate enough I50s, it'll be what we do with them.

In other news...

- Did Wordle for the 119th time today :)

- Disappointed about the game clashing with the election telecast. Love me an election telecast, but the footy comes first.

- We postal voted, so having sausages for dinner to make up for it.
Record the election telecast and watch tomorrow. Make sure you don't hear any news before you see. it.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too many people with a good feeling in here, you know how that will turn out. Better to go in with no expectations and be pleasantly surprised if we can get it rather than be too confident and be disappointed if it's a s**t show.

Too many people with a good feeling in here, you know how that will turn out. Better to go in with no expectations and be pleasantly surprised if we can get it rather than be too confident and be disappointed if it's a s**t show.
Agree.
Thilthorpe might be recovered, fit to go, but it's still his first AFL game for a long time and the pace and pressure will catch him out if he is slightly off --- which he will be.
I hope they run Murphy through the middle more.

Here's my Kiss-of-Death prediction (which worked for the 3 wins we had):
Saints by 3 or 4 goals, in much the same way as this:
Sensing a frustrating 4-5 goal loss whereby we are always thereabouts but never quite in the game.... :embarrassedv1:

(Secretly, I'm hoping for a decent Crows win :whistle: ; on top of Port's hiding at the Cattery, that'd be a great Saturday.
Hey, AmericanCrow, you around mate? What's your call for the Saints' game, @ home, dry but cold so might be dewy?)

Agree.
Thilthorpe might be recovered, fit to go, but it's still his first AFL game for a long time and the pace and pressure will catch him out if he is slightly off --- which he will be.
I hope they run Murphy through the middle more.
I'm really concerned about our undersized defence, with Murray as our only true KPD and he is still not that tall. If the Saints talls g get going up forward we could be in trouble.

I'm really concerned about our undersized defence, with Murray as our only true KPD and he is still not that tall. If the Saints talls g get going up forward we could be in trouble.

Good point.
That's going to be on our mids and Strachan as well, to:
1) clog their F50
2) spoil every chance they get and
3) restrict their F50 entries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back