Game Day Crows v Saints AO 7pm

bates121

All Australian
Oct 25, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not the only reason. 14.6 is one reason. 9.15 is absolutely also a reason. We missed as many sitters as they kicked rippers.
Well if they kicked normally even with our rubbish we would have scrapped over the line.

If we kicked straight game would have been over at half time.

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Cannot blame Nicks for this. We kick straight we win by 5 goals. This is all on our goal kicking.

Nah, his lack of system is telling.

Not playing a tall defender was diabolical.

RT gave us nothing up forward, why not send him back on King? Try something rather than waste Dawson playing in the back pocket.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Meh… perfect result really in a way..

We aint playing finals this year so the lower we end up the better the pick..

All we need to see is effort and improvement in our youth.. and we were in that most of the game (until the last 5 mins) mostly thanks to many of our youngsters.. and no thanks to some of our older experienced guys (laird, keays, smith etc im looking at you.. learn to kick or * off you clowns.. seriously what has happened to smiths boot?)

Still… saints win and stay ahead of the powa flogs.. making the powa flogs mountain higher.. and we showed courage and fight and get a better pick..

bates121

All Australian
Oct 25, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nicks doesn’t look impressed. And well he shouldn’t

Lots of effort, no system or skill

Headless chook footy
That was a bad loss for mine. All the stuff that has to improve for us to improve hasn’t and realistically I don’t really see the potential in most of the young players that it will either.

Effort is great but only gets us so far.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Tex has been poor tonight.
Angry tonight

Saints got under his skin

I wonder if they were having a crack at him about his racism suspension? If so he's made his bed

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nah, his lack of system is telling.

Not playing a tall defender was diabolical.

RT gave us nothing up forward, why not send him back on King? Try something rather than waste Dawson playing in the back pocket.
Fogarty gave us even less. What a waste of a pick. Tbh we looked better with Himmelberg and Gollant.

Shaunbkk

All Australian
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
That was a bad loss for mine. All the stuff that has to improve for us to improve hasn’t and realistically I don’t really see the potential in most of the young players that it will either.

Effort is great but only gets us so far.
Soligo didn't impress you phew! Hamill, Berry didn't play good games? Phew, Kick straight we win simple simple

Back