Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hopefully weather holds and we win by 40 plus

Edit ok have edited Movie Title. Not that complimentary but explains us under Trigg.

Last edited:
So our first Sunday game for the year is here in everybody's favourite timeslot. After some hope that the weather may be clear for most of the game it looks like it will be wet and windy for most of it. Clearances are the #1 priority today. Likely that Matt Crouch is in for the rested Scott Thompson.

Get the job done. Adelaide by 25 points.

Yeah... one of the few days a year we get wet! Too wet or too cold and we'll retire to the Peter Carey Bar... worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Oh and assuming Reiwoldt doesn't get concussed again (and I hope he doesn't) he seems to like AO - so need to keep him under close check.

Expect it to be scrappy early but we will pull away in second half... Winning by 43...

Tex and Eddie show should be fun to watch again.

What's this no movie title rubbish?

The Saint, The Boondock Saints...

Quite frankly if I wanted a team where no effort was put forth by its members and it was considered acceptable, I'd barrack for Port.

Otherwise, I woke up to the sound of rain, eating some cornflakes, and here I am.

Still waiting to hear OUT: Thommo (rest) IN: Crouch

youtry2.jpg

...or have i gone early?

Drugs Are Bad Mackay? beat me to it with the Boondock Saints reference FFS

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What needs to happen for us to move up to 7th?

We need to win by 100 (140-40) and the Bulldogs need to lose by 30 (70-100). Or we need to win by an absurd amount and overtake GWS on percentage. It's very unlikely either sensation will occur, all we have to is keep winning and we will rise.

Should be nice and wet for the boys. We'll get a real good look at where we are at regarding our skills and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of ugly, messy plays. If we can play more fluent footy and execute at a high level, expect to see more quality footy than sloppy footy. I'm not sure if we can do that though so I'm expecting the majority of the game to be more on the messy side. Unless the rain stops and the surface mostly drains and dries, then it will be a different game.

whatever the conditions may be, the Crows should win easily by 10+ goals.

What's this no movie title rubbish?

The Saint, The Boondock Saints...

Quite frankly if I wanted a team where no effort was put forth by its members and it was considered acceptable, I'd barrack for Port.

Otherwise, I woke up to the sound of rain, eating some cornflakes, and here I am.

Still waiting to hear OUT: Thommo (rest) IN: Crouch

View attachment 253904

...or have i gone early?

Drugs Are Bad Mackay? beat me to it with the Boondock Saints reference FFS
Haven't you seen that movie "without movie title"?

Haven't you seen that movie "without movie title"?

Sure, stars John Cusack and Gene Hackman

Yeah Leonard Maltin gave it four stars

Rolling Stone called it a tour-de-force through the psyche, a twisting, taut thriller

Speaking of which, GF is going away to Europe for three weeks on Friday, I'm putting together a list of movies to watch, there's an old one I haven't seen starring Bruce Willis as a child psychologist, made quite a splash in its time, big twist at the end, gonna check it out, it's called

Color Of Night

You thought I was going to say The Sixth Sense, huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back