Game Day Crows v Saints "Sinners and Saints"

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't remember a team getting stiffed by the umpires as bad as the Saints were tonight. Horrific. Umpiring fraternity having a real struggle coping with home state/crowd advantage at the moment.

Can't remember a team getting stiffed by the umpires as bad as the Saints were tonight. Horrific. Umpiring fraternity having a real struggle coping with home state/crowd advantage at the moment.
Seriously? I'm all for calling out umpire bias but I didn't notice it tonight, apart from maybe one or two calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dougie goes out for Thommo, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't good either. All the other mids had a field day.
He was bad, very bad infact, Henderson too. Hendo cops it a fair bit but he was god awful. Ran around contests like they had the plague.

Douglas is just miles away, Thommo in for him withouy question

I'd generally agree, and they were quite 'friendly' to us, but we had so much of the possession that we weren't even in much of a position to give away many frees at all. Not far off a disposal differential of 200.

I think the frees followed the effort. However, what on earth was the free to Lever about?? He got the ball, evaded one and turned directly into another who wrapped him up face-to-face, with no illegality that I could see: I was quite sure the whistle was for an HTB against Lever. ;)

With that who gets dropped for Thommo?....Dont say Hendo thats a different story.

I think Milera is not doing enough to hold his spot

The kid has a massive future however needs to do more other than having a few good moments here and there

Thompson in
Douglas to Milera role
Milera out

I think Milera is not doing enough to hold his spot

The kid has a massive future however needs to do more other than having a few good moments here and there

Thompson in
Douglas to Milera role
Milera out

Thompson in for Douglas
Menzel for Milera

Douglas has been out of form for a number of games now, There are others that can come in to the team (EG: BCrouch, Menzel etc)

"We were first to the ball. If you're first to the ball you win more free kicks"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back