News Crows v. Sydney's other team--- Overseas television

Remove this Banner Ad

After being regularly televised last season in the United States of America, it is with great sorrow I regret to inform everyone that there will be no telecast of our home opener versus Sydney's other team.

So, those of you overseas must find the live stream on whatever device you can get your hands on.

Game airs at 12:20 am Eastern time Sunday, March 26/ 9:20pm Pacific time Saturday, March 25th (you lucky bastards)

Insert America First/Trump's a moron who bans everything jokes below. ;)

After being regularly televised last season in the United States of America, it is with great sorrow I regret to inform everyone that there will be no telecast of our home opener versus Sydney's other team.

So, those of you overseas must find the live stream on whatever device you can get your hands on.

Game airs at 12:20 am Eastern time Sunday, March 26/ 9:20pm Pacific time Saturday, March 25th (you lucky bastards)

Do you watch with watchafl.com.au? If not I highly recommend it at AUD$155 for a global Crow membership including the streaming.

Do you watch with watchafl.com.au? If not I highly recommend it at AUD$155 for a global Crow membership including the streaming.

Yep, definitely have a Global Crow Membership. :thumbsu:

Hopefully someone can help me here - if I go to www.afl.com.au the WatchAFL costs £125.00 for the season pass but as just mentioned, a global Crow membership is only AUD$155 (approx. £75) - does the global Crow membership allow me to watch exactly the same stuff?

Obvs I am a huge Crows fan but I do like to watch other games as well - apparently this year you can also watch shows from the Fox Footy channel like 360 and On the Couch so I just want to make sure it's the same.

If it is, seems a no brainer to me - cheaper plus the membership benefits.

Cheers.

does the global Crow membership allow me to watch exactly the same stuff?

yes it does - it is exactly the same. the platform they have this year is a massive improvement from years past - you also get the Fox shows on demand (and can watch Fox Footy channel 24/7) plus matches are available right away rather than having to wait 24-48 hours. live streaming seems more reliable as well. two thumbs up here - well worth the money.

Hopefully someone can help me here - if I go to www.afl.com.au the WatchAFL costs £125.00 for the season pass but as just mentioned, a global Crow membership is only AUD$155 (approx. £75) - does the global Crow membership allow me to watch exactly the same stuff?

Obvs I am a huge Crows fan but I do like to watch other games as well - apparently this year you can also watch shows from the Fox Footy channel like 360 and On the Couch so I just want to make sure it's the same.

If it is, seems a no brainer to me - cheaper plus the membership benefits.

Cheers.
Yes, and more specifically you actually just get emailed a code to use when checking out on watchafl.com.au

There's the footy channel live, but you can also go into games individually for live or replay. The footy shows are also up there live on the channel or on replay.

Yes, and more specifically you actually just get emailed a code to use when checking out on watchafl.com.au

There's the footy channel live, but you can also go into games individually for live or replay. The footy shows are also up there live on the channel or on replay.

Thanks for the intel...got the global membership and was emailed the code within an hour or so...

Watched the 3 episodes of AFL 360...now to enjoy the mauling of the Giants...

Thanks again...

Bloody Trump building an AFL wall. Will we have to pay for this?:eek:

Hey! he's a social media muppet, he might have a BF account!............Hey Donald! if you're browsing this......
just so's ya know... our footy Code is being exported to China this year!..........Yeah that's right.....Well at least the Port Adelaide version where they are the away team but don't want the opposition whom have the Chinese flag for a home guernsey to wear it as the local supporters may be confused whom to support.:drunk:o_O

....and our Prime Minister doesn't like you*.

*not necessarily a bad thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back