News Crows v. That Team that shall not be named (overseas television)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows make their reappearance on United States national television this Saturday at 5:30 am Eastern/ 2:30 am Pacific on Fox Sports 1 (FS1) which is channel 219 for those with Directv.

In Great Britain and Ireland the Crows will appear Saturday on BT Sport at 10:30 am (again--lucky bastards!!)

Those fortunate souls traveling in the Caribbean can be treated to the Crows on ESPN starting at 5:30am

Folks up in Canada are out of luck...sorry.

I feel confident in stating that the Crows will air on United States national television the rest of the way culminating (of course) in the Grand Final. :)

Last edited:
;);)
Crows make their reappearance on United States national television this Saturday at 5:30 am Eastern/ 2:30 am Pacific on Fox Sports 1 (FS1) which is channel 219 for those with Directv.

In Great Britain and Ireland the Crows will appear Saturday on BT Sport at 10:30 am (again--lucky bastards!!)

Those fortunate souls traveling in the Caribbean can be treated to the Crows on ESPN starting at 5:30am

Folks up in Canada are out of luck...sorry.

I feel confident in stating that the Crows will air on United States national television the rest of the way culminating (of course) in the Grand Final. :)

I believe in your foresight sir.

You omitted to mention China. ;)

After watching the Boomers choke this morning I am a bit deflated, hoping that the Crows can make my Saturday night more enjoyable.

Hope so as well--sorry about the Boomers as I was hopeful we would match up. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back