chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Got passes for tonight, looking forward to it and hopefully a solid win.
Any tips on good parking options in and around North Adelaide?

Last edited:

Thylacinus

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Ubiquitous
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lets bank four points and start to build for an epic against Geelong at Kardinia Park. Do well tonight and get through without injury to key personnel and I think we have a real chance at knocking off the pussies at their home ground despite their standing on the ladder. Back to tonight: Richmond will show some intensity and fight early, but the Crows to add a bit of a much needed boost to our percentage.

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Woo hoo I’ve never started a game day thread before!

Time to pump these ******* and keep moving up the ladder

Blighty says we can make the GF. That’s good enough for me

Crows by 30

I miss the pre game write ups that regular posters used to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I thought I saw a post from you during the week saying we will turn up?
Losing a bit of confidence with their outs affecting our mentality?
Not at all.

If we do, we win. I have no doubt our intensity will be up but can we bring the skill

No excuses for not getting the job done tonight.

Think our forward delivery and goalkicking is still an issue. Can't see us belting any side until we sort it out.

Crows by 33 points.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Woo hoo I’ve never started a game day thread before!

63C98BBF-48D4-4774-8539-34E4BE680757.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
We better win. It’s going to be a long couple of weeks if we don’t.
Richmond are devastated by injury, we are building. Classic game to be worried about, would love to build some confidence in the team so will wait and see how we play before looking at the Cats game as a chance to push ourselves into the top 4 conversation.

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
One of the (many) things that concerns me is that we seem unable to really dominate an opposition. Even when we are clearly the best team we seem to scrape through in a close encounter. I'd really like to see us be able to dominate a game.
That is how I feel also. We never seem to be able to play on our terms even when we are dominating. The general field of play. I want our run and carry back. We were so dangerous when we could win the clearance, run in packs and hit a leading target. If we can find that mojo we would be fairly hard to beat. It starts tonight. crows by 7 goals

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
One of the (many) things that concerns me is that we seem unable to really dominate an opposition. Even when we are clearly the best team we seem to scrape through in a close encounter. I'd really like to see us be able to dominate a game.

I know where you're coming from, but I think it's due to our current game plan. It's frustrating when we can totally dominate play for most of a game and yet not score profusely, leaving the oppo with the ability to bridge the gap with 10 minutes of outstanding play. However, the other side is that it is great to be able to apply tight control and win these matches. So my view is that we have been dominating several games, just not with the scoring margin you or I would like.

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Morning everyone, tonight I will be heading to the match straight after work to which I always drive.
Am I realistically going to get a park at North Adelaide Village around 6 o'clock or will it be full by then?
If you're not having luck finding a free street park, the Central Market Carpark should be a dependable option.

Night parking rates apply if you go in after 6pm on Thursdays and costs $7 (until 6.30am). Can then stroll out to Vic square and catch tram to railway station.

https://adelaidecentralmarket.com.au/parking/

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't care if its by a point or by 10 goals, I just want to win. 8-5 and top 4 going into the bye would be a great start considering how we played in the first month.

Although I should mention that a 10 goal win would put Richmond at 89.7%, and as we full well know after last year a percentage that low at this point in the season essentially puts you a full game back from teams with your same win/loss record.

Makes it much harder to make finals in a tight competition! Fingers crossed

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Memorial Drive. Anywhere from the North Adelaide train station onwards is free.

Be careful as you get closer to the Oval there are limits.

Bit if a walk, but no worse than parking in the actual city or North Adelaide streets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be fair, we haven't had an opposition team not turn up against us all year. Compare that to Port, who had both West Coast and St Kilda give up without a whimper against them.

Back