Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an improvement though as there are 48 teams in the league.

Unfortunately Britannia won the flag with Bucks great great....grandson as coach.

Amongst great controversy when they came out in favour of inter planetary marriage, and after tony Abbott descendant got nutted by a creature from Pluto, Sam Newman popped a vein (by this stage he had so many facelifts that his belly button is on his forehead).

Amongst great controversy when they came out in favour of inter planetary marriage, and after tony Abbott descendant got nutted by a creature from Pluto, Sam Newman popped a vein (by this stage he had so many facelifts that his belly button is on his forehead).

Don't forget the angst caused by CFC backing Solar System Climate Change, even though Earth is going through its 7th consecutive century of an ice age. Which divides our strongest supporter bases on Jupiter & Uranus.

I have foreseen the result.

Richmond are up by 5 points with 5 seconds to go, deep in their forward 50......but wait;
A dubious free paid to Adelaide.
Razor pays a 50m penalty.
Razor pays a consecutive 50m penalty.
It is 60m out and the siren sounds.
Tex has the ball and lines up, kicks a barrel which appears touched on the line, umpires call is... you guessed it a goal. The video is inconclusive and then ladies and gentlemen, LA style riots of those Rodney King days.

Don't forget the angst caused by CFC backing Solar System Climate Change, even though Earth is going through its 7th consecutive century of an ice age. Which divides our strongest supporter bases on Jupiter & Uranus.

Difficult times, particularly as one of our ex players from Uranus had revealed he was given the nickname a-hole by his teammates.

Crows by 5 goals, too much fire power up forward, midfied as good if not better than Tigers, and Crows have a super organised defensive unit.

Difficult times, particularly as one of our ex players from Uranus had revealed he was given the nickname a-hole by his teammates.
The Les said about that the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our exchange belongs in the freeman thread
What are you suggesting about Freeman?

PS: I love it when threads go off topic. It makes so many "serious posters" upset.:D

Dusty Martin will actually play as a midfielder next week ad bullock the Tigers to redemption, a Norm Smith to go with his Brownlow. I won't be upset with the result.

Dusty Martin will actually play as a midfielder next week ad bullock the Tigers to redemption, a Norm Smith to go with his Brownlow. I won't be upset with the result.

I would Sick of Bloody Richmond won the Glad

I would Sick of Bloody Richmond won the Glad

I barely have a living memory of the last Richmond flag. On the other hand, I remember (relatively) plenty of Carlton and Essendon flags. If I can get through those, I reckon I'll be okay with the Tiges getting one.

Back