Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG I hear this so often, and you know what's worse, people who feel sorry for Richmond, that literally makes me vomit in the mouth.

Just on this, how many non-Collingwood supporters would jump to us in a grand final if we played an interstate side? I bet next to none.
My wife supported the Pies in our GFs and she hates the Pies.

Everything points to an Adelaide win imo.

Smith is a big loss but Richmond are vulnerable on the counter and Adelaide are ruthless when the ball gets over the back.

Much as I'd like to see my papou (grandfather) celebrate another tigers premiership, I can't see them getting up.

They play like a pack of barbarians just attacking the ball hard and pushing forward at every opportunity. I respect that they've gotten the best out of a C grade list, but they should be completely out of their depth next week. Can't have clowns like Edwards with premiership medals.

If this was round 3, Cotchin would be missing a week or two. Reckless, high contact resulting in player concussed and missing the rest of the match.. there can be only one ruling. Unfortunately it's grand final week and they won't be rubbing out the tigers cap.

Either way it wont matter. Crows are better than the tigers across every line and in every facet of the game. Should be comfortable at half time sending the faithful home early.

All about the Storm this week for me however. Heading up for the game the moment Saturdays game wraps up.

Crows, because they have been clearly the better team all year. Also, the crowd factor will be less of an advantage for the Tigers on grand final day, given that there will be a crapload of neutrals in attendance.

Cotchin will not be found to be careless. He went straight at the ball and didn't go the bump as suggested above, but he braced for contact by tucking in his shoulder. If he gets rubbed out for such an action it's quite frankly a disgrace.

The media are in a frenzy trying to get Cotchin off.
I know what the headlines would be if it was Pendlebury.

I like the way the media are stating that he won the footy.
Yep he did, after he concussed his opponent.
Have a good look at the video. He leads with his shoulder, never even reaches for the ball until he has taken out the opponent.
It's a suspension based on previous incidents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a good look at the video. He leads with his shoulder, never even reaches for the ball until he has taken out the opponent.
It's a suspension based on previous incidents.
Spot on.
Shiel watches the ball the whole time.
Cotchin is totally aware what he's doing and his first intent is to make contact with Shiel, then the ball.

If you are a Collingwood supporter and go for Richmond, shame on you. In the 70s and 80s they were just as big an enemy as Carlton. Then we had that stupid recruitment war that set us both back for years.
They also have those totally unlikable campaigners in Cotchin, Reiwoldt and the biggest diver and sook in the league Rance. I hope Tigers lose and i cant wait to see Rance cry tears of sadness again. I would rather a nuclear war against North Korea than a tigers win

Cotchin will not be found to be careless. He went straight at the ball and didn't go the bump as suggested above, but he braced for contact by tucking in his shoulder. If he gets rubbed out for such an action it's quite frankly a disgrace.
So Grundy gets weeks but Cotchin gets off? How’s that fair?

Having to pick between a team we should have beat but drew, and a team we played s**t for 3 quarters but still should have won.
Can't seem to go past Adelaide

Can't barrack for the Tigers. Go Crows. Lots said about the Tigers drought, but it's been 20 years for the Crows as well. After the death of Phil Walsh, would be an amazing story.

Edit: plus an extra twist of the knife for the Blues if Jacobs or Betts dominate.

I'll be supporting the Crows. I've really liked the way they have played all year and the story the sits with them is truely amazing.

Back