Preview CROWS versus port - Community Series Match - Sunday 4.10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise to see Ben Keays playing half forward, lit the NEAFL up playing forward in 2019.
Interesting to see two of our best runners named on each half forward flank. Its a graveyard position for most who play it in out team but i cn if it goes as named i cn see those two running hard into defense then running hard back the other way and picking up goals by burning ppl off.

Interesting to see two of our best runners named on each half forward flank. Its a graveyard position for most who play it in out team but i cn if it goes as named i cn see those two running hard into defense then running hard back the other way and picking up goals by burning ppl off.
Lynch at his best was very good at the same thing.

B: L. Brown, N. Murray, A. McPherson
HB: B. Smith, J. Butts, M. Hinge
C: C. Jones, M. Crouch, L. Sholl
HF: N. McHenry, T. Walker, B. Keays
F: J. Rowe, B. Frampton, D. Fogarty
FOLL: R. O’Brien, R. Laird, R. Sloane
INT: W. Hamill, P. Seedsman, H. Schoenberg, S. McAdam, R. Thilthorpe, S. Berry
Whats the list of ppl not playing either game? Milera, Talia, Oconnor, Mackay, Kelly. Is that it?

Why has Lynch been named on the bench - he played today didn’t he?

Shame O’Connor was injured, would’ve been a great chance to show his stuff in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they thought we tanked 2020, it’s why no favours were done our way over Brouch
Cognitive dissonance lol

He went for band 3! It wasn’t even band 2 let alone getting us a 1st.

From memory you had Brad valued as significantly more than pick 1 when the GC trade scenario was being discussed one year prior?

I guess you would prefer to believe an AFL conspiracy rather than recognising you were just wrong and he isn’t and never was that valuable.

Cognitive dissonance lol

He went for band 3! It wasn’t even band 2 let alone getting us a 1st.

From memory you had Brad valued as significantly more than pick 1 when the GC trade scenario was being discussed one year prior?

I guess you would prefer to believe an AFL conspiracy rather than recognising you were just wrong and he isn’t and never was that valuable.

Someone’s had a big night!

That belief about our approach to the season had been around long before crouch chose STK, and I had been talking about just that before too

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-3-adl-to-match.1250151/page-52#post-67603330

Apology not necessary.

however, It seems you believe that Crouch was fairly assessed and valued. Good to know 👍

they thought we tanked 2020, it’s why no favours were done our way over Brouch

Plus I don't think the AFL are too keen on teams gaming the system for compo with salary cap dumps (seeing there was that idea about getting Dunstan abroad to ease the Saints salary cap situation for a higher offer for Crouch)

Plus I don't think the AFL are too keen on teams gaming the system for compo with salary cap dumps (seeing there was that idea about getting Dunstan abroad to ease the Saints salary cap situation for a higher offer for Crouch)

I’d heard rumours the league thought things were a bit suss half way through the year, and started posting about back in July

so it wasn’t a big secret, and I maintain that I’m not sure if we were or weren’t

which says something in itself

If I see - ROB to Berry to Sholl to Thilthorpe = goal... Just once, I'll be happy.

I'll even take ROB tapping it to any midfielder with the same result.

Reality is we'll get beaten, and beaten reasonably easy. What I want to see, and I suspect everyone else here does too, is for us to be competitive all afternoon and for the young guys to give us some hope for the future. I'd like to see some evidence of the gamestyle and structure we want to play this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back