Game Day Crows vs Crows trial match in Port Lincoln

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, does someone with the appropriate authority wanna rename the thread to Crows V Port to keep all the trial games in one thread or shall I create another thread for it?

Anyway, does someone with the appropriate authority wanna rename the thread to Crows V Port to keep all the trial games in one thread or shall I create another thread for it?
Another thread please

There's at least two books on this sort of thing, about a psych facility that had 3 claimants to be Jesus Christ.
This is the psych facility that I began my training as a psych nurse back in the late 1970's: Inside the haunted history of Spookers’ Kingseat Hospital

I don't know if the hositial itself or the horror theme park that it has turned into is more spooky!

I was a teenager and more interested in checking out the Auckland punk scene than creating a career, so only did six months. It was during this time that I heard Dire Straits 'Sultans of swing' (hardly punk) and knew from the first hearing that it would be a hit. That is the song that really propelled the band or put them under the spotlight in the public domain. I eventually did grow up and forged a career. I found focus when I met my wife to be.

I came to discover that former Bigfooty contributor (RIP) Deaneus and I had a bit in common as 'quirky Kiwi's'. My family were originally Australian, and we would have relatives and friends of the family visit, so I was introduced to Aussie rules at a young age even though I grew up playing soccer and rugby (prop forward). When I came to Australia in the very late 70's I played Aussie rules and later umpired well over 200 games. It was while umpiring one of these games that a player blasphemed, shouting out loudly the name JC. Immediately another guy yelled back at the top of his voice 'My Lord and Saviour'.

I did some public self disclosure in communicating with Deaneus in his last months, so have no qualms about revealing these details.

This is the psych facility that I began my training as a psych nurse back in the late 1970's: Inside the haunted history of Spookers’ Kingseat Hospital

I don't know if the hositial itself or the horror theme park that it has turned into is more spooky!

I was a teenager and more interested in checking out the Auckland punk scene than creating a career, so only did six months. It was during this time that I heard Dire Straits 'Sultans of swing' (hardly punk) and knew from the first hearing that it would be a hit. That is the song that really propelled the band or put them under the spotlight in the public domain. I eventually did grow up and forged a career. I found focus when I met my wife to be.

I came to discover that former Bigfooty contributor (RIP) Deaneus and I had a bit in common as 'quirky Kiwi's'. My family were originally Australian, and we would have relatives and friends of the family visit, so I was introduced to Aussie rules at a young age even though I grew up playing soccer and rugby (prop forward). When I came to Australia in the very late 70's I played Aussie rules and later umpired well over 200 games. It was while umpiring one of these games that a player blasphemed, shouting out loudly the name JC. Immediately another guy yelled back at the top of his voice 'My Lord and Saviour'.

I did some public self disclosure in communicating with Deaneus in his last months, so have no qualms about revealing these details.

Awesome story 👍

Back