Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Drummond are you also a Giants supporter? Very confused by your posts last night!
Mate my interest in footy these days is barely a flicker. Reckon I watched maybe 5 games all of last year. Back in my peak footy following I was a Norwood/Crows member, would watch at least 4-5 games a round. The umps, rules, the Vic bias, commentators, it’s all very hard to enjoy these days. I enjoy watching good footy, back in 2016 the Giants were as crisp as footy got. These days they’ve joined the ever growing list of negative, stagnant teams, so that sucks.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Honestly how the * does Mackay get a week when his hands get to the ball, the player gets up and plays out the game but Cochin can run past the ball knock a player out and he's already had two fines and third incident means you get a week and he gets off. That was explicitly cheating from the AFL

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Honestly how the fu** does Mackay get a week when his hands get to the ball, the player gets up and plays out the game but Cochin can run past the ball knock a player out and he's already had two fines and third incident means you get a week and he gets off. That was explicitly cheating from the AFL
Prime example of what I’m saying above. Totally corrupt competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back