Game Day Crows Vs Kangaroos: Battle for the bottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way today could become a positive if Chapman stood down immediately.

He has achieved running the club into the ground to become the embarrassment of the competition.

Time to * off!

I was of the opinion that Nicks was deserving of a couple of years grace, but sitting here now watching this garbage Iā€™d be totally fine with him being sacked this week. Selection has been putrid and our lack of gameplay and intensity is unforgivable.

Note: Iā€™m not saying he should be sacked, but I certainly wouldnā€™t care. This is remarkably bad.

I was really unimpressed with his appointment. Donā€™t like him one bit to be honest. But the narrative should NOT be on whether he should keep his job or not. He did not put us into this position. Would be the worst paper over cracks imaginable if he becomes the fall guy for what we are witnessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

70 point thumping by 17th on the ladder. Heads have gotta roll. Unacceptable
I think theyā€™ve probably thought things werenā€™t going too bad recently so could get away with ā€˜near enough is good enoughā€™. Even the most optimistic coach would have a reality check after a performance like this against a team who have struggled to score 5 goals a game in recent weeks.

Your last sentence rests with the guy who in your first sentence is the one we should keep.

I agree our senior players aren't this bad, is it gameplan/structure, belied in the message?

Nicks is an idiot (football wise), he was never the answer as a head coach, c'mon Hinkleys apprentice FFS. He lost me at round 1 when he picked Gibbs after he stunk up the preseason (and last season, Nicks obviously hasn;t watched a Crows game for 2 years) and then praised his game.

I would rather grab one of the ammo Div 1 coaches. They wouldn't put up with the crap our senior players have served up.
Nicks panicked this week & brought in experience... which has set this club back a long way, when we were on the improve.

Can't see the bigger picture, so not senior coach material.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back