Game Day Crows vs Pies in Adelaide, R7 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry needs a ticket and a solid month in the sanfl before he is considered for AFL footy again

Milera, no more gold passes

Murphy, back to depth player. I know the players love him but he lacks talent

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sadly he isn't an AFL best 22 player. He simply doesn't have it in him to be a midfielder. His ceiling has been reached. He offers us nothing. We need to bring back Crouch. We don't have the midfield to match it against big bodied midfielders. We have a player who can win extraordinary high contested possessions sitting in the twos. Why continue to battle to find a player to dig the ball out. Rachelle and Rankine are outside players, Laird is more of an outside player, Dawson is a mixture and Keays is an outside player. We need Crouch.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is anyone actually surprised we stuffed that up. We all knew that was coming. Just shattered at that last 10 minutes. Will lose the next 4 no doubt. Every time I think we have turned a corner we stuff it up

So when the game gets tight, Dawson throws himself into the backlines, but do we think this is the best move. Shouldn't we have him in the middle so we can try to win the clearance?
Shows the mentality. Tells all we're under siege and trying to save this, not win it.
Ingrained for years and passed on.

On an optimistic note , as shocking as our set shots were, we are on the right track.

This game exposed a couple of players.
Milera may have played his last , seems he has zero confidence in his body and playing accordingly.
Very strange sub and dopey decision making in the last was costly. Decision making can be corrected , team selection is another thing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly he isn't an AFL best 22 player. He simply doesn't have it in him to be a midfielder. His ceiling has been reached. He offers us nothing. We need to bring back Crouch. We don't have the midfield to match it against big bodied midfielders. We have a player who can win extraordinary high contested possessions sitting in the twos. Why continue to battle to find a player to dig the ball out. Rachelle and Rankine are outside players, Laird is more of an outside player, Dawson is a mixture and Keays is an outside player. We need Crouch.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Crouch is done. Berry needs to come in.

I guess if you focus solely on hitouts won he had a great game. He was up against Frampton and we still lost clearances 46 to 25.
That's it in a nutshell,
Billy *ing Frampton is their #1 ruck and we get absolutely pansed all game in the clearances. Embarrassing.
And letting the Pies have a spare out the back at stoppages was just crazy coaching

If not for Jones's purple patch we would have been soundly beaten.

Back to bombing it long. Did any forward take a mark inside 40m?
If they did, they didn't kick it, because we missed most of our set shots. Soligo's miss was definitely the worst. Straight in front.

First game I've managed to get to all year. Prepare to get jinxed!

938472d769bd0fc932561d70129b7438.gif
You're welcome.

But I can't take all the credit, the players did their bit, too :p

ROB unlucky not to have had two free kicks in the last 2 minutes, scragged off the ball for one in particular. The last play from Rachele was unforgiveable though...had the teammate right there in Murphy and just slapped it on his boot.

Keep your head up. Poor conversion cost you a game winning lead today. Your team is well and truly on the up and the Crows are the most exciting opposition team I enjoy to watch. Be patient because success is headed your way. 👍
Not sure how you guys keep doing it.
Must be heartache for you supporters all game, however now you know you’re just going to get it done in the end anyway though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back