2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Port Pirie

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for Sam Mayes to be playing back in his home town pencil him in for a big one. Dissapointed he hasnt cracked AFL level yet seeing as he was a more than decent player.

Excited for Sam Hayes. Just has a real big prescence about him and is growing in confidence back from his knee. I think he will end up the better forward than Marshall gut feel. Has a mason cox prescence but actually knows how to football ;)

With a lot of country leagues having bye due to country championships, should be a big crowd at Pirie.
Drove past the venue around 11am and already a very good crowd there watching country champs game. Lots of overnight rain but cleared up a couple of hours ago so hoping for a fine afternoon. If rain stays away I wouldn't be surprised if we get a better crowd today than the JLT game when many stayed away due to the excessive heat.

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drove past the venue around 11am and already a very good crowd there watching country champs game. Lots of overnight rain but cleared up a couple of hours ago so hoping for a fine afternoon. If rain stays away I wouldn't be surprised if we get a better crowd today than the JLT game when many stayed away due to the excessive heat.

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanx m8 any local updates or perspectives much appreciated. A roving on the ground reporter so to speak. Be as biased as you like it’ll balance the coverage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No idea what they're like because I couldn't care less but as always keen to see how we play. More link-up play with h/balls and shorter kicks
like last week and we should do ok. Checked the weather and it looks good. It might be a 50/50 crowd and probably a big one too.

Go boys..... step on their throats.

Carn the Maggies
They're missing a fair few, Lynch, CEY, Poholke, McAdam, Gallucci, Doedee, McHenry + they possibly have 2 emergencies sitting out for the AFL game (unconfirmed).

We have Trengove, Pudney, Watts and Patmore that are losses at this level. Grundy being replaced by Corcoran is probably a bonus at this stage. Cox isn't a huge loss. Then we might have 1 or 2 emergencies, but we should thus be closer to full strength than they are.

And we've already proven throughout a lot of the earlier season trials that our depth is already a fair bit ahead of theirs, so with only a couple injuries to our boys, on paper we should win, but you never know.

Cox isn't a huge loss. Then we might have 1 or 2 emergencies, but we should thus be closer to full strength than they are.
Just our leading goal kicker and most consistent forward. Sure we can cover him with lots of quality players, but no forward has played as well as him.

I've been trying to work out how to stream the game from here in Victoria on the channel 7 website. Can't really find the option to stream the Adelaide 7. But then remembered that I have the IPTV AU addon on Kodi. That has every Freeview channel, just need to change the region to Adelaide to be able to get the SANFL. Here's the page to the addon if anyone has Kodi - https://kodi-addons.club/addon/plugin.video.au.freeview/0.13.6

I've been trying to work out how to stream the game from here in Victoria on the channel 7 website. Can't really find the option to stream the Adelaide 7. But then remembered that I have the IPTV AU addon on Kodi. That has every Freeview channel, just need to change the region to Adelaide to be able to get the SANFL. Here's the page to the addon if anyone has Kodi - https://kodi-addons.club/addon/plugin.video.au.freeview/0.13.6
You can do the same with Freeview by changing your location at the bottom of the page, but they don't let you watch AFL and NRL. Not sure about 7's state league coverage. If I remember will try it later today re VFL and WAFL game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just our leading goal kicker and most consistent forward. Sure we can cover him with lots of quality players, but no forward has played as well as him.
Yeah I agree he's getting goals, but I don't feel like it's going to mean we struggle to score if he isn't there.

I have spent an hour trying to get the stream in Sydney on 7 live - the sanfl Digital pass not showing it - miracle of miracles it’s on my tv screen using the Opera browser - no idea how that happened and just on time for the bounce!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back