2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Port Pirie

Remove this Banner Ad

Maggies Changes:
IN: Corcoran, Appleton, Elsworthy, Strange
OUT: Sutcliffe (AFL), Ryder (Sick), Cox (Kidney), Grundy (Finger)

Maggies Side:
F: Hayes - Frampton - Woodcock
HF: Davidson - Marshall - Johnson
C: Farrell - Atley - Mayes
HB: Frederick - Lienert - Broadbent
B: Corcoran - McKenzie - Garner
R: Ladhams - Hewett - Drew
INT: Appleton - Elsworthy - Strange
EMERG: Hill - Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a more ****ed up open to corruption rule than ‘shepherding in the ruck’ almost as bad as holding the ball.

Is thee a more f’ed up open to corruption rule than ‘shepherding in the ruck’ almost as bad as holding the ball.

Man penalised for rucking

Alright boys how are we stopping darcy Fogarty tha fog. Tax Walker 2.0? Can see him kicking a career best bag of 1.2

That's unfair, Fogarty is a very good set shot. 1.0 is more realistic.

I have spent an hour trying to get the stream in Sydney on 7 live - the sanfl Digital pass not showing it - miracle of miracles it’s on my tv screen using the Opera browser - no idea how that happened and just on time for the bounce!

On the digital pass - on the screen that shows all the sanfl games there was a box on the bottom right that said Channel 7. I just clicked on that.
Not that I needed to in SA lol.

But as REH said, you can go to https://7plus.com.au/live-tv and use the change location option just under the screen

They seem to be spreading better than us, looks like we have multiple players trying to pressure the same player creating overlap when the ball is in space, need to tidy that up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back