2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Port Pirie

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring the Maggies on. We Are F..Cing Port Adelaide. Billy Boy. My grandson is Billy.

3pm2UZt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much of a disappointment is Aidan Johnson these days? His speed is such a weapon it’s frustrating his footy is letting him down. He’s one I was really hoping would manage to get his s**t together because I think he could have been a star at AFL level now he’s probably a delist candidate

Just watched the replay.

Chayce Jones kicking the wrong way was priceless and the falcon the Port supporter behind the goals copped in the first quarter was an 'ouch' moment.

Broadbent absolutely BOG. I do not know what Matthew's disposal efficiency was but it had to be over 70%. I can hardly recall him turning the ball over.

Good games from Leinert, Frampton Woodcock, Corcoran, Atley, Marshall

Looks as if Lokan moved the side about in the last. Boyd Woodcock got a lot of the ball in defence, Marshall had a stand out last quarter playing up on the wing.

That was the best we have seen from Woodcock, like Billy Frampton he can actually kick the ball straight. You wonder how long it will be before Hinkley stamps that out of both players.

Billy Frampton is a stand out prospect as a key forward. Billy is developing a big frame, can lead, can mark and can kick. Frampton's bump on Wilson was Charlie Dixon like. I agree, our priorities must be to stitch Billy Frampton up and work him into our AFL line up ASAP.

Last edited:
I know lots of us have wanted Billy in before now but I’m starting to think he’s actually developing and coming along beautifully.
As long as we don’t lose him in the meantime he’s very close to making a real impact and any time now he’ll make his way back in and maybe stay there this time

Just watched the replay.

Chayce Jones kicking the wrong way was priceless and the falcon the Port supporter behind the goals copped in the first quarter was an 'ouch' moment.

Broadbent absolutely BOG. I do not know what Matthew's disposal efficiency was but it had to be over 70%. I can hardly recall him turning the ball over.

Good games from Leinert, Frampton Woodcock, Corcoran, Atley, Marshall

Looks as if Lokan moved the side about in the last. Boyd Woodcock got a lot of the ball in defence, Marshall had a stand out last quarter playing up on the wing.

That was the best we have seen from Woodcock, like Billy Frampton he can actually kick the ball straight. You wonder how long it will be before Hinkley stamps that out of both players.

Billy Frampton is a stand out prospect as a key forward. Billy is developing a big frame, can lead, can mark and can kick. Frampton's bump on Wilson was Charlie Dixon like. I agree, our priorities must be to stitch Billy Frampton up and work him into our AFL line up ASAP.

Just want to hear some news he’s signed.

I think this is the, stsndoit game Billy needed. Can't deny him any longer

Ken might shift him to ba k pocket next week!!

I reckon Bill and Todd are developing, probably been told to develop etc this year. Bill is knocking the door down.

I reckon he’ll get a shot again soon and then have a standout game.

From the Club website

A large crowd of locals and travellers piled into Memorial Oval in Port Pirie for the SANFL Showdown between Port Adelaide and Adelaide on Saturday.
The Magpies had plenty of contributors, including six goals from Billy Frampton and 38 disposals from Matthew Broadbent in a runaway 30-point victory over arch rivals and ladder leaders, the Crows.

Take that Nord supporters!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back