2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Lord and he is my buddy but absolutely no presence when he should be if not dominating at least providing a realistic option.

Teakle nothing.

Can't expect much from Scully.

Sinn someone needs to grab him and teach him how to drop the ******* ball onto his foot properly so it ends up where his brain wants it to go.

Piss poor absolutely piss poor.

Worries me as Magpies application and attitude have reflected the Powers attitude basically since one club.
So many good points in this post. Lord and Sinn major disappointments.

Love Lord and he is my buddy but absolutely no presence when he should be if not dominating at least providing a realistic option.

Teakle nothing.

Can't expect much from Scully.

Sinn someone needs to grab him and teach him how to drop the ******* ball onto his foot properly so it ends up where his brain wants it to go.

Piss poor absolutely piss poor.

Worries me as Magpies application and attitude have reflected the Powers attitude basically since one club.

Teakle's physicality before and after his lengthy stint on the sidelines due to injury is chalk and cheese. I reckon beanstalk Scully offers more physical presence.

Not going to win too many games opening up with 10 consecutive points. It's just ridiculous.

Reminds me of the 1971 grand final. Hopefully we will have a big last quarter like the Magpies did then (although falling short).
And if remember rightly it was Trevor Sorrell who kicked our first goal in the third Qtr?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And another rant.

What the actual * is this commentary.

Commentary should add information or provide colour to the game. This does does neither.

It's like one of the private schools providing a stream of its own game and they tell one of the students just find obvious facts and repeat them ad nauseum.

A tip guys you are on television you don't need to constantly talk. You add zero value. Shut up.Wouldn't matter if we were ten goals up....the mute button goes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back