2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The more games he plays, the more he looks like a social footballer that needs to take care to get up for work the following Monday morning.

Lived his dream getting that one AFL game and got injured and is just coasting along ever since racking up some easy money. Get rid of him please

Strachan 26 hitouts
Himmelberg 22 hitouts and 4 goals
Teakle 12 hitouts

When you get a mature recruit, arent they supposed to already be half decent? The guys 204cm, come on...
Yet, davesnothere and others were happy for him to be gifted AFL games mid-season at the expense of at least trialling Hayes.

The wankfest that has been Hinkley, Montgomery and dare I say it Carr’s salivating over Teakle’s “athleticism, jumping ability, endurance” is as poor a judgement of a Port Adelaide player’s lack of actual football ability as I have seen. Maybe the games gifted to Neade and Mitchell between 2013-15 comes close. But geez, we got it wrong with Teakle.

A standard AFL goal is 6.4 metres wide.. If you can somehow manoeuvre your way through the junior ranks all the way through to an AFL list with an inability to kick the footy straight, then good luck to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strachan 26 hitouts
Himmelberg 22 hitouts and 4 goals
Teakle 12 hitouts

When you get a mature recruit, arent they supposed to already be half decent? The guys 204cm, come on...
What the * is our club doing? Can’t develop rucks, can’t develop forwards.
Richardson has rotten egg on his face after his 3 Flags in 5 years bullshit.🤬

I was out for most of the day and only checked this thread occasionally and obviously he had plenty of mates who were also down today, but geez we need Sinn to have a big preseason and hit the ground running in 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back