2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 16 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm assuming Woodcock has gone off and will be ready to be the emergency.

Mead has been really really poor this game. Not sure what he brings to this side. Looks like a top up player, seems to have no afl qualities.

What's the knock on Garner? Why would he not get AFL games when we had all the injuries?

The injuries were up forward. Which is why Woodcock and McEntee were gifted games.

Sep 18, 2011
here
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea / Ferrari F1
The injuries were up forward. Which is why Woodcock and McEntee were gifted games.
Yeh I get it but surely Garner would be a better option than McEntee? Bergman forward with Garner back? I don't know I always though he could make it but clearly not with Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JakeNeadeFan

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mayes, Williams, garner and Frederick have all been OK this game. The rest various levels of disappointing. McEntee and mead have been terrible as afl listed players.

Goldsack was also bad.

Luckily didn't pay much attention to this game. Williams must have had close to his best day out for Port, 16 disposals and 4 goals.

As an aside, West Adelaide kicked 0.6 for their entire match today. 😳

Luckily didn't pay much attention to this game. Williams must have had close to his best day out for Port, 16 disposals and 4 goals.

As an aside, West Adelaide kicked 0.6 for their entire match today.

We beat West by only 2 goals.

Top up spud gives a blocking free. Well done mate.
What's the point of constantly shitting on these guys? They're doing more for Port Adelaide than you are from behind your keyboard.

We beat West by only 2 goals.

I said months back that this Port side is very ordinary in what is a SAFA standard competition.

Mutha F

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For *s sake. Why can we not sort out our *in forward entries. * you Bassett. * off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back