2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 4 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 29th of April. Maggies at 1:10pm, Academy have the bye this week.

It's the SANFL sides first Channel 7 game of the season which starts it's coverage at 1pm.

If you are sitting on the couch on Saturday then have fun because right after this game is the AFL side vs Brisbane.

Also if Sharrad gets a game it will be his 50th SANFL game.

Maggies Changes:
In: Lobbe, Monfries, Krakouer, Hewett
Out: Reynolds (omitted), Palmer (AFL)

Maggies Side:
F: Frampton - Eddy - Neade
HF: White - Marshall - Monfries
C: Drew - Atley - Summerton (C)
HB: Bonner - Austin - Toumpas
B: Lienert - Howard - Krakouer
R: Lobbe - Ah Chee - Snelling
INT: Ladhams - Hewett - Irra
EMERG: Sharrad - R.Young

Last edited:

RossFC was Irra played as a small defender last week? He's quick and strong and might develop into a good match up on AFL small forwards.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Woodville?

IMG_6825.jpg

RossFC was Irra played as a small defender last week? He's quick and strong and might develop into a good match up on AFL small forwards.
Back flank and yes he could play that role but he will never play afl for us.

Yep I pretty much saw him get the ball around the defensive 50m arc. Didn't play as deep in defence as usual but I reckon that was his best game.

Also agree it will be hard for him to get an AFL gig.

Back flank and yes he could play that role but he will never play afl for us.

You remember how whenever anyone short stocky and slow always invoked the Greg Williams clause* whenever they were told they didn't have the athleticism to play AFL, I'm playing the Paul Puopolo card - Who knew he could do that? :D

You remember how whenever anyone short stocky and slow always invoked the Greg Williams clause* whenever they were told they didn't have the athleticism to play AFL, I'm playing the Paul Puopolo card - Who knew he could do that? :D
Irra is athletic but needs to improve his output. He's 23 and his best game was just an average SANFL standard game.

Irra is athletic but needs to improve his output. He's 23 and his best game was just an average SANFL standard game.

I also have the 'Plays better at a higher level' card handy :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised the game isn't being played at Glenelg given that's where Willoughby played his $ANFL.
Are you thinking of Josh Willoughby? As far as I'm aware (with the help of Wikipedia), Sam Willoughby left Aus at 16.

Lobbe 50% Ruck, 50% Bench, I can't see him offering much up forward (based on last year). Hopefully Lade has snapped him into shape
While Lobbe is under a long contract with us we need to make him at least learn to take some grabs and kick some goals if we were to rest him forward so he has another string to his bow. Also helps rotations for the rest of the side.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
While Lobbe is under a long contract with us we need to make him at least learn to take some grabs and kick some goals if we were to rest him forward so he has another string to his bow. Also helps rotations for the rest of the side.
Also needs to be in shape in case the unthinkable happens and Ryder, Frampton, Trengove get injured at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back