Game Day Crows vs Suns - the day which... ah stuff it. No one's watching anyway

Whatchoo watching?

• The other game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We will learn more today about our team if we lose than if we win.

Milera to midfield all game please.
Stengle front and centre instead of flying

Other than that the usual no injuries, whole lotta meh about tonight.

Expecting to win this by 30+.

Also expecting GC to be frenetic and swarming in an attempt to prevent a blowout and to answer severe Australia-wide criticism. It's virtually a fighting-for-life game for GC because the resuscitator is close to being shut down and the defibrillator ain't working. I just hope GCs young players don't try to be heroes with OTT crash and bash just to prove a point, where we end up with injuries as a result.

I can't see us losing this, just like there was no way we could lose the '17 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will paper over the cracks as fast and hastily as we possibly can.

Crows by 85
I've been waiting for this 'wallpaper over the cracks' At least you didn't say 'wallpaper' over the cracks.

I wasn't going to be the first to wheel it out but there's no better saying to describe it.

That is...if we win.

I'm not positive there's anything positive about a negative. Of that I'm positive.
IdioticWindyKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

Nothing good will come from a loss tonight. Stop hoping and praying for a loss, thinking it will fast track any coaching changes. Will not happen

An economic inspired board, like the Adelaide Football Club board, will not fire a coach with 2 years remaining on his contract, especially after doing it to Sanderson less than 4 years ago.

Tonight is just one of those meaningless games that are on the schedule. Go in, grab the 4 points and head home with zero injuries ready to face Essendon next Friday night at the Adelaide Oval.

We need the next 8 premiership points to have any impact on the final 8 this year.

4 points and zero injuries would be my 2 key points from tonight.

If

Lol crows never win by that much. 7-8 goal win max.

We beat them by 73 points earlier in the year after not scoring for the first 25 minutes. They are even worse now.

Anything less than around that 85 points mark would be a fail

We beat them by 73 points earlier in the year after not scoring for the first 25 minutes. They are even worse now.

Anything less than around that 85 points mark would be a fail
They might be rubbish but do we have the will to win by that much

For what its worth I think 70+ is a margin we should aim for. % is going to be important

Don't think we have the scoring power at present to even reach 85, let alone win by 85.
Don’t ever underestimate this playing group’s lust for a flat track smashing.

Keeps the perennial underachievers in a job for another month. AFC media will be excited too.

Don’t doubt that they will be very switched on for this game.

Expect Laird and the Crouch’s to combine for 120 possessions. Smith will get 600m gained. Even DMac will push up to 20 poss.

Stengle will be eased in to very high half forward role, then will need a bit more time in the SANFL to work on his forward craft.

Back