Game Day Crows vs Suns - the day which... ah stuff it. No one's watching anyway

Whatchoo watching?

• The other game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

fu**in amazing isnt it... and we’ll probably win by 100 points and they’ll include him in the “great response” accolades and he’ll be guaranteed his place in the next 5 rounds..

Makes you want to puke.
Again, a lack of passion and intensity means we gave up 3 of the last 4 goals.

You'd think the yers wpuld love a 100 point win...or maybe not based on the effort in the last quarter

How do you become the guy who hands out the permanent markers for the players to sign the balls with? Looks like an important job. I’d happily offer my weekends to take on the role.

If nothing else a few of our players may have regained some confidence...albeit against a terrible side......Seed and Laird still look very uncertain when theyve got ball in hand....hard to know what to take from a game like that...beat Essendon Friday night and it might just indicate we're back on track

Can't wait until Doedee comes back and we don't have to bother with Kelly in the firsts/at all.
Kelly has had a very good season whether you want to acknowledge it or not....and he was one of our triers in last weeks shitfest as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game so not sure how it came through on the vision but it's worth asking.

Was umpire 32 just blatantly cheating in favour of the Suns or was he just inexplicably terrible for the entire four quarters?

Disappointing end to what was a good bounce back from last week
Very hard to judge how good we were tonight.The Suns lost players through injury after a 92 point loss last week. I think our reserves team would have beaten them. This could be the beginning of the end for Gold Coast considering how things have fallen their way in the last few seasons. Compared to the GWS they are an absolute disaster.

Back