Game Day Crows vs Suns - the day which... ah stuff it. No one's watching anyway

Whatchoo watching?

• The other game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that’s got to be a fun place to play.
Getting belted week after week and play in front of no one.
Gold Coast city need to reassess access. It’s a pain in the arse to get to if you can’t drive. Trains to/ from Brisbane only run for an hour after the game and shuttles to train station stop before then. There is plenty of space for parking but they don’t let it happen. They could be making a fortune!

Jarman3

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very hard to judge how good we were tonight.The Suns lost players through injury after a 92 point loss last week. I think our reserves team would have beaten them. This could be the beginning of the end for Gold Coast considering how things have fallen their way in the last few seasons. Compared to the GWS they are an absolute disaster.

That would be typical. AFL will give them a priority pick this year to f**k us over, then fold the Suns at the end of NEXT year.

Kelly has had a very good season whether you want to acknowledge it or not....and he was one of our triers in last weeks s**tfest as well.
Did some really good things tonight. If he could take those couple of bad errors each game out, he would be great.

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was at the game so not sure how it came through on the vision but it's worth asking.

Was umpire 32 just blatantly cheating in favour of the Suns or was he just inexplicably terrible for the entire four quarters?
Wow! That’s a very similar question I put to my wife watching the game on TV. Except my question was “Why is umpire 32 being a cheating campaigner?” 👍🏻

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
just wanted to say that if Davis had had his chance in last night's game instead of the furnace that is Kardinia park against the top ranked team, he might have ended up with 20 possessions and 2 or 3 goals and had gained significant confidence out of it. Young Stengle looks good but timing is everything and he was fortunate to get his chance against a feeble team unlike young Davis. I hope that Davis gets another crack against a lower ranked team

Jul 17, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
just wanted to say that if Davis had had his chance in last night's game instead of the furnace that is Kardinia park against the top ranked team, he might have ended up with 20 possessions and 2 or 3 goals and had gained significant confidence out of it. Young Stengle looks good but timing is everything and he was fortunate to get his chance against a feeble team unlike young Davis. I hope that Davis gets another crack against a lower ranked team
100% this.

Davis should've played instead of Knight. Given the 3 other small forwards, he adds better versatility to the line-up.

He has been absolutely shafted by the club this month, leading to the ludicrous outcome of not even playing a match this weekend. Talk about absolutely screwing up a young guys momentum.

Back