Game Day Crows Vs Tigers: Win or Lose.... You decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond worked harder, end of story.

They know their roles and play them accordingly. We have talent but we don't play to the advantage of it.

He's a midfielder playing as a pressure forward, it's dumb coaching
No SANFL for us this season has been diabolical for our youngsters development, Covid has probably hit us harder development wise than all other AFL teams IMO.

I seriously wanted to belt the Richmond supporters behind me, spent the whole night bagging Tex and didn’t seem to ever cheer when they got a goal

Yeah, it is because they aren't real supporters, they don't actually care how their team performs. It is just something they can associate themselves with to make themselves feel like they have value.

Wouldn’t lose much confidence out of that, pressure was there all game, just the finishing inside 50 was poor
Almost our number one priority in the of season i reckon - get some friggin system into our forward 50 entries.

Step 1 - remove B Hart

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

How can you step off the line after the siren?
Rule was changed a while back to accommodate that stupid snap. After the siren you can now start at a tighter angle as long as you kick from the original line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vader has gone quiet since that post...
Just had a very, very busy week.

I'm disappointed for Modra, that an inferior player has taken his record. Good for Tex, but while Tex will be remembered as a good player, Godra will always be a Club Legend.

I'm disappointed for Modra, that an inferior player has taken his record. Good for Tex, but while Tex will be remembered as a good player, Godra will always be a Club Legend.
You're disappointed for Modra, im sure he's really thankful.

Charlie Dixon is likely to get an AA jumper this year which is something Tex never got.... Maybe you can feel sorry for Tex.

The rest of your post is rubbish

Can’t let it go can you...

Take it up with Blight

No score board pressure, relatively easy shots at goals missed - as we ususally do.

Skills skills skills has to be our main emphasis during off season.

I'd be aiming for fitness being our main focus this offseason personally. The brand Nicks wants us to play is going to require us to be in the upper echelon of the AFL for both endurance, and strength if we want to be successful in the long term. I'd be using this up-coming preseason to really start bedding that into the players.

Skills will uptick with fitness as the stronger and fitter a player is should help their confidence, and skills are as much a mental thing as technical.

It was a good reality check.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

It absolutely was. After all, not only are Richmond are a gun side, but they're the team Nicks dreams of turning Adelaide into (with our own spin on it, of course) with how we've played since the Melbourne game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back