Game Day Crows Vs Tigers: Win or Lose.... You decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The mighty Panthers, GWV Rebels, Be
He's a midfielder playing as a pressure forward, it's dumb coaching
No SANFL for us this season has been diabolical for our youngsters development, Covid has probably hit us harder development wise than all other AFL teams IMO.

WetCrow1991

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I seriously wanted to belt the Richmond supporters behind me, spent the whole night bagging Tex and didn’t seem to ever cheer when they got a goal
Yeah, it is because they aren't real supporters, they don't actually care how their team performs. It is just something they can associate themselves with to make themselves feel like they have value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Just had a very, very busy week.

I'm disappointed for Modra, that an inferior player has taken his record. Good for Tex, but while Tex will be remembered as a good player, Godra will always be a Club Legend.
You're disappointed for Modra, im sure he's really thankful.

Charlie Dixon is likely to get an AA jumper this year which is something Tex never got.... Maybe you can feel sorry for Tex.

The rest of your post is rubbish

Brenton Davy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2007
Athelstone
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, The EXERS!
Just had a very, very busy week.

I'm disappointed for Modra, that an inferior player has taken his record. Good for Tex, but while Tex will be remembered as a good player, Godra will always be a Club Legend.
Can’t let it go can you...

Take it up with Blight

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Rockies, Oceanics
No score board pressure, relatively easy shots at goals missed - as we ususally do.

Skills skills skills has to be our main emphasis during off season.
I'd be aiming for fitness being our main focus this offseason personally. The brand Nicks wants us to play is going to require us to be in the upper echelon of the AFL for both endurance, and strength if we want to be successful in the long term. I'd be using this up-coming preseason to really start bedding that into the players.

Skills will uptick with fitness as the stronger and fitter a player is should help their confidence, and skills are as much a mental thing as technical.

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Rockies, Oceanics
It was a good reality check.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
It absolutely was. After all, not only are Richmond are a gun side, but they're the team Nicks dreams of turning Adelaide into (with our own spin on it, of course) with how we've played since the Melbourne game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom