Game Day Crows Vs Tigers: Win or Lose.... You decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

He is just not damaging. He may get clearances but do they lead to clean inside 50s? Very rarely. All our mids are the same sort of player and we refuse to chuck a young player in their full time to mix it up
Brad's ultimate issue is that he is poor by foot, so if you play him as an outsider and breaks free he bombs it, but if you play him inside he isn't sharp enough to hit the short lateral targets.

In an elite side - i.e. one that is coached/taught better than ours - they'd get the most out of him.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

thats how fogarty needs to be played.. open up space infeont of him to lead into.

not getting the ball kicked onto his head and having to compete with 5 other blokes
It won't and can't happen with Tex in the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad's ultimate issue is that he is poor by foot, so if you play him as an outsider and breaks free he bombs it, but if you play him inside he isn't sharp enough to hit the short lateral targets.

In an elite side - i.e. one that is coached/taught better than ours - they'd get the most out of him.
I'd add that he lacks pace and burst speed, which contributes to everything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back