Universal Love Crows Wars - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

When's the limited edition DVD coming out? :)

Well done flashcrow! One day, I hope to learn to do some video editing and to top this. Inspiring job!!

Just brilliant, brilliant

Watching it, i just knew Tex was going to be Han Solo, and he looked even better in the role that i thought he would

One of the posts of the year
Lol, I couldn't really make him anyone else. He was perfect for the role :) I was going to replace Princess Leia with someone rather special, but I couldn't get the angles right.

I put together this video as a tribute to the Crows, and the New Hope they have given to all their supporters this year. Everybody likes Star Wars so my instrument of choice was Episode IV - A New Hope. It took weeks for me to put this together, so I thought I would indulge myself and start a new thread for it. The Adelaide Crows won their game against GWS in the First Qualifying Final, and now we get to play Geelong in the First Preliminary Final as we move closer to the "Holy Grail" (which is another movie I'm thinking of doing). I don't want to tempt the Footy Gods, so I not saying too much about the GF, but the Force may just be with us.

It's not the best work ever done (cheesy is good right?), but hopefully if you manage to watch it, by the end you will have big a smile on your face. If that happens, Mission Accomplished.

I know we have other threads already about the Preliminary Final, Off Topic, and a myriad of others. Maybe this one can be about the New Hope Crows :D

Now can you do one of the Hitler in his bunker videos of when he finds out the crows win the flag.

I put together this video as a tribute to the Crows, and the New Hope they have given to all their supporters this year. Everybody likes Star Wars so my instrument of choice was Episode IV - A New Hope. It took weeks for me to put this together, so I thought I would indulge myself and start a new thread for it. The Adelaide Crows won their game against GWS in the First Qualifying Final, and now we get to play Geelong in the First Preliminary Final as we move closer to the "Holy Grail" (which is another movie I'm thinking of doing). I don't want to tempt the Footy Gods, so I not saying too much about the GF, but the Force may just be with us.

It's not the best work ever done (cheesy is good right?), but hopefully if you manage to watch it, by the end you will have big a smile on your face. If that happens, Mission Accomplished.

I know we have other threads already about the Preliminary Final, Off Topic, and a myriad of others. Maybe this one can be about the New Hope Crows :D

Sensational

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back