Universal Love Crows Wars - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have Ep IV but never got around to watching it. I do realise now that I don't hate the improvements as much as I once did.
I can deal with splicing a few CG X-wings in, but most of the "improvements" are pretty horrendous.

they stand out like dog's balls, totally jarring IMO. I did just about wear out a set of VHS tapes as a kid before the special editions came out though.

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s

I put together this video as a tribute to the Crows, and the New Hope they have given to all their supporters this year. Everybody likes Star Wars so my instrument of choice was Episode IV - A New Hope. It took weeks for me to put this together, so I thought I would indulge myself and start a new thread for it. The Adelaide Crows won their game against GWS in the First Qualifying Final, and now we get to play Geelong in the First Preliminary Final as we move closer to the "Holy Grail" (which is another movie I'm thinking of doing). I don't want to tempt the Footy Gods, so I not saying too much about the GF, but the Force may just be with us.

It's not the best work ever done (cheesy is good right?), but hopefully if you manage to watch it, by the end you will have big a smile on your face. If that happens, Mission Accomplished.

I know we have other threads already about the Preliminary Final, Off Topic, and a myriad of others. Maybe this one can be about the New Hope Crows :D

Excellent flashcrow!
May the force be with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back