Crypto Sponsorship for the AFL - and now NFTs

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1399425

New retail investors lose heavily because they buy after media attention and don't take profits on the way up, then refuse to cut their losses because of sunk cost fallacy.
The media, con artists, and shills bear no blame?

you shouldn't need to be told that putting most or all of one's capital into any one thing let alone something speculative it very, very foolish.
You're not a fan of financial education?

There was a system in place that assured everyone this was not speculative, was a sure thing. The idea of stablecoins is "we have a system that makes this safe".

Greedy people are easiest to con, but the con artists don't shed responsibility for being the con artists.

A materialistic world that lies to people saying "work hard and you will get there" bears responsibility.

Greed is bad. Taking advantage of people's ignorance to rob them of their future is inexcusable. Governments ignoring the rampant criminality in this sector so their high finance mates can rip people off is disgusting.

crypto.com share price on announcement of AFL sponsorship - 43 cents. Today - 19 cents. And on a steady downward trajectory.

This sponsorship is going to slap the AFL in the face like a wet fish

crypto.com share price on announcement of AFL sponsorship - 43 cents. Today - 19 cents. And on a steady downward trajectory.

The AFL killed crypto!

Nov 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Crypto.com goes bankrupt. Some fairly big red flags appearing recently

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Crypto.com goes bankrupt. Some fairly big red flags appearing recently
Needless shitpost:

Being involved in cryptocurrency being the biggest of the red flags.

seasonedsainter

All Australian
Mar 20, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
This thread is embarrassing. But what would you expect from turbo-cringe captain and bf wisdom-ati. Love live bitcoin, ethirium and the wild west of crypto!

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
1652651418106.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discussion of crypto by the inventor of Dogecoin at 1:18:00 -

• Doge was a joke made in 4 hours as a find and replace on Bitcoin software.
  • Crypto is not decentralised
  • Crypto can't do the things people claim it can
  • It does not scale to mass adoption
  • It was a currency, then it was "digital gold", then it was NFTs, decentralised finance... it's just crap that takes on new forms to rip money out of people.
  • coin base has a "gambler training" system to hook people, with free trading in new tokens. Later they charge trading fees.
  • big finance loves it because it is unregulated for now.
  • It's a Ponzi scheme.
  • people used to tell him that no it's not a Ponzi scheme - now they agree but don't care because "everything is a ponzi sceme"

And so on. I'm just on my phone watching it. It's interesting.

Looks like I was correct, again.
You should have gone on one of the dozens of podcasts and YouTube channels saying exactly the same thing. Best way to make money from crypto!

ray1984

Debutant
May 16, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
I really feel bad for people losing big money in this crash.

There will be knock-on effects in family break ups and worse.
One crypto enthusiast has lost a whopping $650,000 while another is seriously in debt after taking out a $430,000 loan to buy the coin

Crypto has become the new stocks market but the Wild West version. The bigger gains and looses are used to suck peoples emotions in

ExpatAussie

Rookie
May 27, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
How does one conserve Digital Energy?
How does one engineer a deflationary monetary system?
How can one become their own bank?
How can we avoid Government and Corporate interference in commerce?

ray1984

Debutant
May 16, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda

How does one conserve Digital Energy?
How does one engineer a deflationary monetary system?
How can one become their own bank?
How can we avoid Government and Corporate interference in commerce?
Not to worry the WEF is on to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back