Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great idea, but pulling it off is a whole other task. Not one I will rush in to.

Yeah I hear you.

Good thing is, they released a test-net last year, and the main-net is being released around the same time as the ICO, I believe. Definitely not buying a whitepaper or funding research.

Has anyone here with a Ledger Nano S done the update to 1.4.1? I was under the impression that the update would enable you to install 18 different apps onto the Ledger (meaning you could store 18 different currencies on it). Well, I have completed the update and I still can't install more than 6 apps onto it - just the same as before. If I try to install any more, it says there's not enough space or some sh*t. Anyone having the same problem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone here with a Ledger Nano S done the update to 1.4.1? I was under the impression that the update would enable you to install 18 different apps onto the Ledger (meaning you could store 18 different currencies on it). Well, I have completed the update and I still can't install more than 6 apps onto it - just the same as before. If I try to install any more, it says there's not enough space or some sh*t. Anyone having the same problem?

Yes have a problem with that, apparently I don’t have enough space to even do the update

this thread really reminds me of AFL Fantasy football. So many posters during the good weeks and when it all turns to crap its crickets lol. Buying during these times really does go against your natural instincts but id like to think if i follow basic fundamentals ill come out the other end in good shape. I dont believe this is the highest the market is ever going to be, and since im not planning on selling tomorrow im not too worried.

this thread really reminds me of AFL Fantasy football. So many posters during the good weeks and when it all turns to crap its crickets lol. Buying during these times really does go against your natural instincts but id like to think if i follow basic fundamentals ill come out the other end in good shape. I dont believe this is the highest the market is ever going to be, and since im not planning on selling tomorrow im not too worried.

So many good coins so bloody cheap right now... this is the time to get involved. I have massive jealousy of anyone who gets in now buying WTC at $11 for example, on the verge of mainnet.
When is the Mainnet launch exactly? Details are pretty hard to find. I think ill dump my Vechain on the 21st after the node event and either hold Ethereum or ride the WTC pump until Vechain bottoms out.

When is the Mainnet launch exactly? Details are pretty hard to find. I think ill dump my Vechain on the 21st after the node event and either hold Ethereum or ride the WTC pump until Vechain bottoms out.

They have said end of March. Apparently they’re a little ahead of this but that’s not confirmed

They have said end of March. Apparently they’re a little ahead of this but that’s not confirmed
Might be perfect timing. I would have thought WTC would be acting more positively with mainnet around the corner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back