Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If youre storing your crypto on a Ledger Nano S you might have some cause for concern:
https://btcmanager.com/15-year-old-...wallets/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

In response to the security flaw ledger updates firmware 1.4.1

However, when I try to update the firmware, my ledger apparently does not have enough space and asks me to delete apps, I’ve deleted all but two, still not enough space! I bought this ledger in February. Something stinks with this! Might move to trezor

Walton about to launch main net. Six child chains eating wtc to do business. Organic growth from continuous demand.

The WTC they use gets paid to GMN and MN hodlers and to a lesser extent to stakers. This is their incentive. No doubt many will sell these reward coins back into the marketplace to cash in a bit but some will keep them to grow their investment, further reducing the supply of WTC available.

So, supply of WTC’s will be restricted while demand for them post main net will be increasing. What happens when supply is going down while demand is going up?

Don’t need a degree in economics to work it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is very true. It just depends on how much lower we can/will go. And haven't you changed your tune.

Don’t think it’ll go much lower, the current state is as bad as it will get, it’s just going to in my opinion continue this hovering for 6 months or into early next year then it will be rising greatly again, then again it’s crypto and record highs could be seen in 3 minutes from this post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back