Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Grabbed some more crypto this week, not sure if it's the bottom but nice enough dip.

Also moved my positions in ADA & XRP into WTC and NEO. Current portfolio: 60% WTC 40% NEO.

How's everyone else looking?

not much of a ripple fan, but it's a good time to do a quick buy low sell high"ish", 80cents now will easy be 1-1.20 again soon

EOS mainnet posponed?

B2W spent a day or 2 in china with the wtc team. E-Commerce mob, 2.1 mil annual revenue, hopefully good signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

XRP and ETH. I haven't kept up to date with either over the last few months but a couple hours crash course on news since Jan and I'm back up to speed. Still no interest in tracking or speculating on other coins and I'm still of the opinion BTC is cooked.

Yeah, I literally only have two holdings now, Havven and Block Collider (the latter yet to release) on roughly a 90/10 split. Easier to keep up that way!

I've gradually been moving everything into Havven. I managed to consolidate away from the alts that really dumped hard over the last few months and pickup a couple of ICO's that went up, both in terms of ETH and USD. Have been dollar cost averaging into Havven's dips with those holdings and their profits. Got a decent bag of HAVS now.

Been tempted by a couple of ICO's lately but have passed. Whitelisted for Atonomi and I think that will do really well, the allocations will be small though, so if I can't find the fiat, I won't sell HAVS for it.

Should get a nice little bag of FREE INTERNET MONEEEEYYYY!!!!! with Dfinity soon too.

EDIT: if/when I start taking profits from Havven, they'd be moved into ETH. And BTC, which I don't think is cooked at all. There's a list of about 12 after those two that I'd also look at in terms of long-term PF.

Last edited:
Yeah, I literally only have two holdings now, Havven and Block Collider (the latter yet to release) on roughly a 90/10 split. Easier to keep up that way!

I've gradually been moving everything into Havven. I managed to consolidate away from the alts that really dumped hard over the last few months and pickup a couple of ICO's that went up, both in terms of ETH and USD. Have been dollar cost averaging into Havven's dips with those holdings and their profits. Got a decent bag of HAVS now.

Been tempted by a couple of ICO's lately but have passed. Whitelisted for Atonomi and I think that will do really well, the allocations will be small though, so if I can't find the fiat, I won't sell HAVS for it.

Should get a nice little bag of FREE INTERNET MONEEEEYYYY!!!!! with Dfinity soon too.

EDIT: if/when I start taking profits from Havven, they'd be moved into ETH. And BTC, which I don't think is cooked at all. There's a list of about 12 after those two that I'd also look at in terms of long-term PF.

fan of havven, just think of it's value when market cap reaches 500mill, which is easy to get to these day, loves coins like this that can moon with a low cap and change peoples lives

Doing research on ioeX at the moment .. looking really good and they have partnered with Elastos too.

Joined their English telegram yesterday only 90 people in there so early days and hopefully can get private allocation. Well worth looking into and signing up for crowd sale whitelist this early .. This thing is gonna hype up real quick.

Don't get Salty, buy more more Walty.
Big things coming. It's still cheap.

I’ve been trying to move funds into a SMSF the last several weeks to buy walty for that, too. Just need the dip to last a bit longer as MLC have been hopeless at organising the rollover.

If I miss a pump for my SMSF I’ll be salty. But I’ll still buy walty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back